Clan member roles

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Phyzi, Aug 7, 2016.

1. I have been inactive for 2 years. Back then, clans only had members, admin and owner. But this has changed since and I need to get up to speed. Help me please.

2. Warlord is meme lord

Commander is normally female

Chargehand got their title from excessive rubbing without lube. It got charged.

Captain is chef

3. warlord = owner

war chief = admin (please note that the idiot devs limited this position to 3, so a clan can only have 3 old fashioned admins now. also; while it was once a free thing, it is now ludicrously expensive)

Commanders can change the clan notice/description, manage clan roles and applicants, mute players, and manage wars and epic battles. so an admin that can't kick (for some stupid reason)

Armsmasters can change the clan notice/description, manage clan roles and applicants, mute players, and epic battles.

Captains can change the clan notice/description, mute players, and manage epic battles.

Knights can change the clan notice/description and manage epic battles.

Recruiters can manage clan applicants.

and the most stupid of all = Chargehands can mute players in clan chat for one hour, and kick members. because seriously; if you trust someone enough to kick people, then you should probably trust them let them IN. so what is the point of this? meanwhile commanders can't kick; despite the fact that they are the ones who are trusted to keep the clan running day after day. but of course if you DON'T use chargehands, then there are only 4 people in the entire clan that can kick. and guess what? you can't expect 4 people to be watching for kickable behavior 24/7. so you have to trust someone that has no other responsibilities to do this one rare; but sometimes important, job.

4. Can we just have the old owner and admin back ;-; plus the muting

5. ^Can't, money sink and so many people would be pissed if the system reverted because of how much gold they put in their roles.

I'd be pretty mad as well though :lol: