Clan leader of Heart Of Gold

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Comfuse, Feb 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Firstly Ty to Dev to ban those cheaters for Botting.

As a clan leader, poppabear and mommabear should feel ashamed for Botting in OSW.

Not sure but wondering did both cheaters impart the Botting "skill" to his fellow mate?

I do respected the above cheaters cos they are dead ! RIP --__--

TO CHEATERS-- "Do whatever you want but don't get caught. Don't complained if you are been caught"

Happy kawing

2. heart of gold always seemed like eb nubs to me after i saw a HLBC player with only 3k wins.

3. Kiss butt go not live any more

4. This has already been addressed by kaw admin. Therefore your thread is pointless.

5. Pointless thread is pointless.

6. Heart of Gold Clan Leader*

7. Cool story bro.

Didn't really need this thread...
    As far as cheating goes, botting is right up there with cheating off your neighbors test...not exactly sin material.

8. Inc comfuse 0/8 

9. This proves my point about hlbc accounts saying stupid **** on forums right along with statless alts

10. Thread wasn't needed :) but yea they shouldn't have botted

11. op looks like a pwar osf. also appears he bought the acc...

12. Ooz statless alts have just been something to complain about for a long time like a scape goat there's not really any merit to it. That and people think every account with low stats is an alt.

13. I guess 2ndly OP should think before engaging brain b4 serving up mindless drivel. On a personal note comfuse.... If forumers wanted to hear from an arsehole... They'd fart. Catch me in ya newsfeed

14. I like HoG as well :? Poor bears :?

15. arse is like pirate speak for ass right?

16. Hes not worth it, no pots. Nothing

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.