Clan keys for perms

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Bunny, Mar 11, 2023.

1. Hello kaw forums…been years since I’ve been on here not even sure how active these are these days.. anyways here goes nothing!

I proposed this on an older account that I know longer have like 7+ years ago so here we go again.

I proposed that we add clan keys for perms that the warlord of any clan can give out x amount of keys to those who leave for whatever reason an can come back with the role they had before they left. The keys can be all different i.e warchief key, commander key, armsmaster key…an so on for all ranks.

Key Utility: each key grants access to clan an immediately gives you the keys role back.

I also proposed a clan perm key that can be auto generated by being in any 1 clan for more than 90 consecutive days. Just like getting insurance at a job you would have a trial period to see if you make the cut. This is just a rough draft but I think this should be implemented as soon as it can. In my clan the night shift struggles with door a lot of the time and different time zones for different clans probably also have the same issue. Let the feedback commence!

**EDIT** keys can not be traded outside of clan and can only be giving back to warlord of that clan to avoid people selling keys to mess with other clans and putting powers in the wrong hands

-Bunny

#1 Bunny, Mar 11, 2023
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2023
  2. Dear bunny
    Unfortunately something constructive and rewarding to the game is beyond the remit of the devs, you putting your mind to something useful is a waste of time unfortunately! This suggestion will end up in the bin along with the many many good ideas that people who play the game have suggested! Even good things the devs got right they ultimately took away, lowland war clans, quicker war start times, quicker start ebs, decent events! Who remembers the tower event? Events that bought the kawmunity together! So I support your idea but unfortunately it will never see the light of day!

#2 MM--Monkey--of--Mayhem--MM, Mar 11, 2023
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2023
    -Kratos- and Bunny like this.
  3. Admin clan bonus, as we all know in the current climes where hopping is the order of the day we should all recognise the hard work the admin do on behalf of the hoppers a mainly thankless task unnoticed by many of the hopping community! A hi or thanks goes a long way! However I digress, another good idea would be a % bonus for our hard Working admins an easy adjustment for the devs to achieve! A thank you for all their hard work!

-Kratos- and Bunny like this.
  4. Cool idea!

Bunny likes this.
  5. I like this idea! And I support Monkey of Mayhem's idea and dive further with a prolific plunder bonus in general to clan perms in a way to promote clan Loyalty and less hopping. Something like Bunny's idea of 90days in clan with step up plunder bonuses from 8% with a cap of 25%.

Bunny likes this.
  6. If u cast an leave clan that’s the only time you can leave an keep ur clan loyalty bonus plunder %

7. An excellent idea bunny

IlSlIPII-piff-IlSlIPII and Bunny like this.
  8. Support this idea but I dunno how soon it'll be implemented if at all. I seriously doubt the ability of the devs to make ANY QOL changes..

AboveAverageGamer likes this.
  9. ATA Will was made aware. He told me something similar is on pimd he told me personally he would pass it along to devs so we shall see. 🤞