Clan initiated and planned Ee War for training

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ata-idiot, Feb 27, 2013.

1. CLAN initiated Pre arranged EE War for training purpose. DEV pls allow this to be initiated. Wanna testout war strategies in the Ee mechanics but cant. u can remove benefits and whatever u want to prevent abuse. And pre warn those who go against the spirit of this feature. Tks

2. I'm not certain, but I think they stated in a thread of theirs that they will look into it once the estoc trials are fully developed.

If that's true, then I guess you'll have to wait until after the tournament.

3. If system wars are "training wars" now, because no mith and such, I don't see why there wouldn't be 2 options.

1.) Regular System Training War

2.) EE System Training War

This would be a perfect time for clans to attempt EE training wars. Then feedback Devs. Of course Devs would want to monitor that and everybody knows... THEY DON'T GOT TIME FO DAT!

4. why not do system wars?

5. Because mechanics completely different. I've asked for this and supported each time it's suggested. We need a way to train new people in clans in the reality of Estoc.

6. Do system wars instead :p

7. Support :D i wanna learn how to EE without spending 4 hours ko-ed ;)

8. Same 4 hour war with same mechanics and everything, but no payouts. That would be perfect for training.

9. How can you train for ee war…?

10. All you do is scoutbomb and attack. Or ass and keep troops for defensive purpose.

11. Try out different strategies and stuff. :\