Clan Feature 

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Amun-Ra, Oct 12, 2013.

1. Well let's say I been playing for a few years and seen many ask for changes and tweaks for just about everything. One thing I have not seen but I think would be justified (unless it was posted and I missed) is the following for a clan enhancement idea:

"Clan stats by Equipment"

Every player does ebs in the event they can get the all prayed for drop on he equip they want. Now what if not only players could get equipment but the clan could get a drop? Not clan as in all members but the actual clan itself?

Clan can have a page similar to our player equips page and certain ebs,or even season wars can give at the end equipment that the owner can enchant by the ways of aqua, inferno, or mith. I would not use gold for the base too many clans would have it too easy to max the clan equipment.

These equipment to clan items actually give stats like our player equip. Not only would ppl be getting equip to make Thier build better but now clan equipment to grow your clan stats. Now before I hear there are clan bonus's yes there are, a % you are given, lets build clans with stats like our accounts. I think it would be a new horizon bringing a wider array of play to the game. I mean yeah getting a good drop for a player is awesome, but it would also be awesome to see a clan equipped with like a catapult and able to enchant it.

Yes this could be tricky with the war ee wars are done. I would gladly just say clan stats would not be part of the matching system till that is completely worked out. It could have it's advantages later though.

We'll enough if the rambling if any typos or unclarities my apologies just been thinking about this idea and would like others feedback on what my fellow players think.

I may get more detailed but I'm short of time lol

Thank you for reading ️

2. Supported.

On the enchanting the clan eq. Another idea could be...
    The clan as a whole donates a certqin amount of enchanting items(I.e. inferno, Aqua, mith. Ect.) This will allow all players to invest in thier clan and make a harder goal for entire clan to acheive.

3. I agree with that would raise the amount needed or only allowed to enchant in timed intervals. Thanx Gigs ️

4. BTW

"GiGGleS is AWESOME!"

5. "So Is Titan"

6. Nice idea