chaos wars discussion - speak your mind

Discussion in 'Wars' started by oldAres, Apr 19, 2014.

1. I've seen a number of complaints about chaos wars.

Devs seem to be matching clans warring with 11 SH with clans that are warring with significantly less number of sh. Alot of people appear pissed about this but devs haven't responded to said complaints.

It also appears that devs are favoring SH builds. I know that mids, hansels and pure spies had a hard time finding places to war last season of eewars but now it looks like bigs don't have a place in future eewars as well. I wonder if the devs have a SH bias? I know alot of people tore down their builds to go SH in order to war - is this the devs motive, do they want us all to tear down our builds and go SH?

For those of you warring and experiencing the devs inability to create a war that that includes all builds, I think you all should be able to voice your concerns about the current state of wars and your thoughts about how to address issues. This is a place where you can rant, complain, offer feedback and offer your opinions about wars to each other and especially to the devs.

Personally, I feel that devs should create a war system that allows all types of builds to war - hansels, pure spies, mids, bigs and SH.

2. Sh stacked roster's are poor, our last 3 match ups were sh roster's our bugs couldn't hit, waste of my time and makes me question why I even bother warring and buying xtals to war when clearly there's no point if bigs have to sit for an hour with there thumbs up there arses

3. Summary it has become that majority of ee wars are boring for winners and losers and I don't like boring not going to waste my time

4. I have to admit that eewars are starting to look pathetic. Here's how pathetic they have become: (I read his post on another thread) lllIlIllI-WaR-lIlIlIIll who appears to be running a war clan consisting of SH is even calling out the devs. It appears he is running SH clan to show kaw how incompetent the devs are and their inability to create a good match or encourage clans to field a good war team.

Out of this he hopes to bring change to eewars by hitting them in the pocket and causing outrage in kaw. In terms of hitting them in the pocket, he states that his clan really doesn't need to use or buy xstals but I don't see that really being an issue because I bet the clan they face ends up using xstals - the impact would be seen if both clans didn't use xstals in every SH match. In terms of causing outrage in kaw, he states that ppl will get mad about matches - people have already been mad for quite a long time...what's new?

Devs aren't going to change jack. I thought that the devs were trying to change things by nerfing GH but GH all went SH and proved how dumb the devs are. And even if they plunder less from EBs, there is such a need for SH that they can attain lvl 5 ee pretty easily - with lvl 5 ee, it will make up for any nerfing the devs do.

From all appearance, the devs make promises and talk about improving matchups but its all just talk and hot air - either they dun care or they are incompetent (meaning they care but they are clueless). This game is called Kingdoms at War but it appears wars are the worst feature of this game. The devs aren't about wars at all...they are more focused on Hunts and EBs. Again personally speaking the hunt is stupid - the equip they give out will be stupid (I dun even want to try to upgrade my moth equip because it resets so much and I need inferno which I rarely get...I rather upgrade equip that doesn't reset so frequently). EBs are fine distraction between wars if the wars were any good.

5. Lol the reason it's called chaos wars is that all matches will be crappy,this isn't in season

6. If u went all SH in s3 or s4 ur most likely going to match another all SH clan

7. If u read the original chaos war thread you would understand

8. I don't buy the argument that all matches will be crappy.

If that were the case then there shouldn't be any no matches at all. From talking to others, there are tons of no matches going on during this round of chaos wars.

9. I also don't buy your argument that a all SH clan would get another SH clan.

10. That's cuz we r in chaos wars

11. Look for the original chaos wars thread in Events tab I think it's in there and read it

12. is that your logic statement - cuz its chaos war?

personally speaking - chaos wars is beta test for next season eewars. devs try out different ko times, war times, use different matching criteria and number you can war with. chaos wars doesn't mean tons of bs matches which is what you seem to be arguing.

From what I read, there is a wide consensus that season 1 was the best and wars got worse from that point on. I have never heard a devs response to why they can't go back to season 1.

13. Chaos wars are not beta testing,if so they wouldn't be exactly the same as last chaos wars (which they are excluding the new types of wars)

14. And the new wars were tested in actual Beta testing wars

15. I just read the original posts that you referenced me to go and the devs actually stated in that thread that they were using chaos wars to improve wars - how is chaos wars not a form of beta testing to improve future wars?

16. Also devs have pretty much stated that once next eewar season starts, they don't make wholesale changes. Devs are basically information from previous season to implement changes during chaos wars in order to "fix" wars for next season.

I put fix in quotations because it appears every time the devs "fix" something, it gets worse.

17. I'm just tired of people hating on the devs when they actually are trying there best,they can't just come up with a solution in 1 day,they are working on the roster stacking

18. They r working on a large scale solution that would change the whole war mechanic

19. Well how about this, dude...

Why haven't the devs ever responded to questions about season 1 mechanics?
    I've heard countless ppl say season 1 was the best. If there is a consensus to season 1 being the best, what were reasons to why they don't go back to it.

Also, I believe that they should encourage a war system that welcomes all kinds of builds. Why have the devs created a system that pretty excludes most of kaw - mids, pure spies and hansels (bigger ones) can't even really find a place to war.

You can say that you're tired of ppl complaining about the devs. But dude, people pay the devs money and the devs provide a product if the products sucks - you are allowed to complain. It's like you saying, "Don't complain when you get a cold burger at a restaurant or a crappy coffee at Starbucks." I'm sorry, I paid for that coffee and it better at least taste decent. When I get bad service, usually the place I spent my money...they make it up to me. We don't live in Russia, we're in America.

20. I know its large scale but looking at how chaos wars is going so far...it doesn't look promising.

Remember devs are using chaos wars to help them with large scale changes. Can you honestly say that chaos wars have gotten better or worse? It looks like is that every change the devs to move them to large scale "fixes" have only been received badly thus far.

It is possible that every "fix" the devs have tried to do to improve wars has been counter acted by clans taking advantage of devs good intentions. If that is the case, it is truly sad that the makers of the game are being outsmarted by those who play it.