CHAOS WAR NEW CHEATERS STRATEGY

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IIIBH_BLACK__pnay__HAND_BHIII, Dec 9, 2013.

1. IM JUST THINKING... SINCE LOTS OF PEOPLE DONT HAVE PERM WAR CLAN OR CLAN WITH NO ONE WANTS TO WAR THESE SO CALLED EXPRIENCED WARRIOR ( NOT ALL) CLANS WHO SPIES ON A WEAKER CLAN AND MAYBE THEY ARE JUST EXPERIENCE ENOUGH TO SET UP ROSTER IN THEIR FAVOR 3 OR 4 FAKE & INACTIVE ALTS ??? ALL THIS TIME WE KEEP BLAMING DEVS FOR BAD MATCH UP BUT MAYBE ITS TIME TO HAVE AN ALTERNATIVE TO PREVENT THIS... SUGGESTION/??

2. PLZ NO CAPS

3. WHAT U SAY?
    ME DONT GET IT ?

4. Was that even English?

Fail :lol:

5. Such ideas.

Much English.

6. Why do people with stats such as your own have to type like such idiots...

7. btw no wonder organized war clans locks their members for this reason! Wow how low will u guys go FOR UNEARNED EE SPELL AND EQUIP ..

8. Imagine if Leaderboards type like that

9. I couldn't even get past the first sentence... But I'm absolutely sure this needed its very own thread AND could not have been posted in the trash... I love when the butthurt noobs lose a war then run to forums like Kaw cares or something....

Psssssst Guess what....

No one cares,

KthankzBye :lol:

10. I'v seen warriors warring with "two" accounts.

11. I think it's trying to communicate with us

12. Er waiit.. what?

#is this the English lesson class?

#Or this is the butcher shop, ._.

13. Seriously though, OP may not be fluent, or may have English as a second language...

Just think about how you might feel trying to write Chinese in a Chinese speaking forum, as an English speaking person...

Let the thread die now...

14. Devs sucks that's all i know -ATM- 

15. Lets check your EE levels!!! DEFENSIVE??? NO SUGGESTION? ?? you can never make me feel bad about ur insults coz ur probab. GUILTY! I dont expect players with ur IQ to have enough knowledge to create a winning war strategy so insults is the only thing that you got tsk tsk btw i use my main for posting :)

16. I haven't seen warriors anywhere. I see evidence of buttons being tapped by normal people internationally.

17. What would I be doing in a Chinese forum when there are English forums around?

18. I don't think you will be able to formulate any strategy hence your running to forums... Do not throw Bricks when you live in a mentally deficient house... This is not a case of ESL, this is a case or yolotardation i think... Been seeing more and more cases lately...My advice,

GO READ A BOOK AND PUT DOWN YOUR PHONE

:lol:

19. The fact that it may be the dominant language of that game, or that hypothetically, it was the golbal language, rather than English.

What I'm getting at, is that unless you know this is someone who is lazy and can't be bothered to use grammar, it's pretty low to make fun of how literate they are... That could be the result of anything...