CHAOS REBORN.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ____L3GeNDARYGREYFoX______, Sep 3, 2012.

1. I SURRENDER ON BEHALF OF SABOTAGE TO THE CHAOS FAMILIES. ALSO FOR THE INSULTS AT JESTERMASK.

Greyfox Out.

2. Surrender accepted
    CR

3. That....

Was fast....

4. 4 hours...CR certainly lives up to its name.

5. Not 4 hours more like 6 days.

6. IN BEFORE DA LOCK

7. Great fight Sabotage, glad to see a clan eager to fight like the old days. LimbHanger

8. I have a great deal of respect for all those in sabotage. It was a great fight and a true rarity to see in KAW nowadays. Best of luck to your clan in your future endeavors.

9. Much respect for Sabotage and their willingness to war regardless of the opponent. Felt like the good ol Kaw days.

CRD no trolling this tread

ƈཞ ÐR∆Ǥʘא ŁƸƛƊƐɌ

10. Congrats to the war participants. A nice win by CR.

@ grey fox - better to fight the good fight then to never have fought in the first place. Put another way, the only fight you're sure to lose are the ones you don't fight. You should reconsider leaving KaW because you lost a war. If you cared enough about your clanmates to surrender, you should care enough not to simply walk on them now that the war is over.

And the only thing that is "pathetic" are the armchair warrior critics popping off about others war efforts.

11. Much respect to CR. Good fight guys!

12. Perfectic bunch of noobs CR not even call in Alliance and u surrender ? u guy only EB noobs go back doing EB better

Leader Pro Family ®

13. Nice work as normal CR 

14. Nice job CR and SABO

15. ARMY of China. You were not even in the fight or know a quarter of what is going on. So please kindly shut up.

16.  When I War CR u not even Born 

17. Oooo 90 days old vs 900 days old