Changing The Schedule - Timezone Question

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Sep 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. We would like input about ideal times for wars that would accommodate players in all timezones.

Yes, many people have already given their feedback, but we don't want to change the times without first posting for the following reason:

1. In case we missed some feedback
    2. In case there are people who haven't posted yet.
    3. Get as close to a consensus as possible.

Everyone who wars is welcome to post feedback but PLEASE FOCUS ON WAR TIMES ONLY IN THIS POSTs.

NOTE: We are leaving this up for 24hrs at least, so everyone can see it and comment.

2. Please don't have the wars at 10-10:30est during the week 2 hours.. That stuff kills me.. And the wars early in the morning on weekends.

3. Our most popular wars are the 6p EST war. Lets US and Europe war without forcing either to stay up until dawn.

4. @kaw_admin

So WAR 1 for today is still on the same TIME?

5. Not sure if this works for everyone, but for a HS student int the EDT timezone, 4:00PM wars on a weekend day, and some 7:00PM wars on the weekdays. Just my two cents

And BTW I love the 6:00PM wars, most everything else is too late or early for me on a school night :/

6. 8pm or 9pm GMT would be much appreciated

7. I like trek's time 

8. For me, the best times are. Monday-Friday start the wars between 6-9pm EDT, meaning if you start the war at 6 pm, 7pm, 8pm, or 9pm those times would be best for me. And on the weekends it should be 10am, 4pm and 10pm EDT. Having 3 wars on the weekends will allow alot more timezones to join

9. More variety in war times would be great, suitable for more time zones. Definitely more EU and Asian catered times.

10. As you've probably heard kaw_admin we European people need better times. All times in the week are bad for us their either really late or early. The weekend times however not too bad. I as well as other Europe tz player's would like to see better war times for us during the week possibly times like 4pm or 9pm

Thanks Kaw_Admin I'd like a response Thanks!!

11. If you change war 7 back to 7am est like during the trials instead of 10am est on Saturday, that would be great!

12. How about an hour long war 5 instead of 2 hours? Gets almost 3 am for me before I can finally hit bed. :shock: have to work :oops:
    A 10Pm SGT war on sunday would be appreciated.

13. Come on, oG, post your time zones, I dare you.

14. Change the Monday Wednesday wars. 10 pm est is to long. Instead make it start at 4 pm est or change to 7pm est. The rest of the wars are fine

15. War 9 is by far the worst for est, after doing war 8 at almost 11:30, its tough to wait early am to cast , then see at 4 am who we war and then pull a 2 hr match at 6am.

I guess it could balance out if we had 2 matches during the weekdays too.

16. And yes. Definately some more Asian catered times for wars ;)

17. I'm est time most times work but u need times that people can do week ends I can do but during the week I got school 7-3 so if u can help the ones who go that will be great Thx.

18. Wars 5 and 7 are good for uk time zone (and 7 for most of Europe/Asia I think)
    My ideal war time would be a 5pm gmt 1 war

19. Im from the uk, Me personaly i would like wars to start around 2100 - 2200 gmt. Them times would be perfect

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.