Changing Equipment Mid War

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Hitokiri_Battousai, May 9, 2016.

1. I'm sorry I don't have a fancy thread just a suggestion. Being a old kaw vet I remember when you had to change your equipment during war. This was a choice and when lands weren't so huge and people weren't manipulating rosters, it had a purpose. Now with cs increasing exponentially over the last couple years so has the corresponding amount of bfe from % equipment. Mith or static equipment can't really keep up with % equipment the higher you go on CS. Although % equipment does nothing for you when you are fighting from pin unless you are heavily towered it still is the best formula when you are high troops. Why can't we go back to the option of switching equipment at our leisure. There are no more primal wars anyways and no more manipulation with ll wars. I for one would like to switch out my equipment once I get low since the mith equipment at that point is higher than % equipment. Nothing fancy here just my thoughts.

2. Would make it harder and less attractive for noobs when warring, no support.

3. Surprised no one brought this up until now. Maybe some think it doesn't matter but I'm sure every little bit helps

4. Support - eq changing mid war was disabled when bfe was taken into account for clan war matchups. Would be very useful and would make indi wars better so imo should bring it back 

5. I don't war anymore in ee as I lost interest in them and the schedule for various reasons.

However, if match ups take equipment into account then it would destroy system wars.

The reason it was blocked is that clans would strip off equipment prior to match up.
    Match a lower ranked clan and then put on their better equipment ensuring an easy win.

This could still be exploited even in an Indy war setup with just a couple of people doing it.

Unfortunately people hunting for that every edge regardless of whether it destroys the war system have led to a lot of changes that prevent a lot of interesting features still being used.

6. System wars are gone homie.