CF

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Queen-Arron, Sep 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am asking for a cf with SMYT as the conditions were discussed last night .

2. Your not calling a CF your asking for one. Please put some effort into this.

3. Possibly worst cf thread ever.

4. It very well may be! That being said either post again on here, or have this locked and make a new thread. Please do this within the next half an hour or hits will resume. Thanks

5. ok so we are asking for a cease fire with smyt due too terms already discussed last night

6. Why call a cf queen.......just start hitting them harder..........and make them ask you for a cf instead......

7. Jesus Christ. We gave you guys ALL NIGHT to make this thread. This is insulting.

8. Murk all that was asked was that I post a cf request on the forums and thats what I did ..

9. OP steals 7/9/9 , please repost :lol: :lol: :lol:

10. This is a joke. Put some effort into it or the hits will continue.

11. Keep hitting until a proper grovelling request for CF has been made. Very poor effort!!!!

12. I agree. The farming will continue until the threads improve!!

13. It's pathetic you make others degrade themselves and continue threatening .

14. I am not groveling for anyone.. ever so hit if you feel thats what you gotta do. but I complied with the terms I agreed to. and I will hit back for every hit I get

15. That's fair enough Arron. I don't expect you to sit and take it, but hits will continue until a thread that we find acceptable is made.

16. Lol...I was about to hit rel when I saw those pathetic stats....nearly pissed my pants....

17. Then I guess you will be hitting me a lot then .. cause this is what I agreed to and this was all I agreed to.

18. Wow murk you must feel like a bad ass having someone with half your stats ask for cf

19. You guys are pathetic farming people half your size ?  Lol

20. David you are pathetic for posting with an alt.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.