Cf with YMM-_Crudus_-YMM

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Falcon_Lover, Apr 15, 2014.

1. im so sorry for all of the threats i thought i was acting cool please dont strip me i admit i bought my way to were i am now but please dont waste my real life money i spend on this game i dont want to be stripped i love the game im sorry i didnt mean to threaten you but for real all i want is to grow and please dont strip me im so sorry please accept this cf i dont know what to do

2. No stripping your main? That's ok for now, I'll just wait until you get your main back so you can fight me with fails 

3. NO PLEASE I SPENT EVEN MORE MONEY ON MY MAIN PLEASE I BEG ILL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT ILL RESET THIS ACCOUNT FOREVER I JUST WANT TO GROW AND SAVE MONEY PLEASE

4. Umm... Posting from near statless alt... No support. :|

5. Or you reset bomb him? hmm...

6. IF I DO HE SAID HE WOULD STRIP MY MAIN AND I SPENT SO MUCH MONEY I AM JUST AN EB NOOB I JUST WANT TO PLAY THE GAME

7. strip him ️

8. You hit him back? hmm...

9. convincing troll? or super noob?... hmm

10. Super noob. Take my word on this.

11. Where's a mod when you need a thread locked?

12. That's the way to proove yourself crudus! 

13. Young money militant is a great clan I was in there clan with my main there tuff cookies xD

14. Needs more shouting to be legit :)

15. goofiest thing ive heard.

not any of op stuff.

i mean goofy up here having a main.
    LuLz for days.

id have ya whack me with it, but im probably dts.
    ^and that my fellow forum warriors, is sad.

16. Its just a game

17. Pfft. To you maybe. Santa eats noobs, drinks Aqua, and spreads SICnISS to boys and girls around the globe son. Im international. You cant understand.
    This is MY RL.
    I.
    BLEED.
    KAW.
    (ask my wife. she hates all you jerks.) ;)

18. why are you still sporting Young Money Millitia tags?

19. Good job Crudus. Dats my noob