CF to "the knights of the fire emblem"

Discussion in 'Wars' started by l_____Kingdom-_of__Heaven____I, Oct 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So on day I was trolling forums I landing on a thread made a comment or two here and there. To make this long story short I accendently called out the wrong people 'Dbad1', and he sent he's alternative account to farm me. Then they attempted a strip when I was 24hours banned. I came on to a losted of 84b. Thank you devs! So here is my apology. I'm only 3.5mcs if that I would be the last on roster if I was in that clan :lol: congrats to your win Kotfe well done on your win.

2. Cf denied

3. I denied you as a girlfriend

4. This is no apology lol this is mocking them lol

5. There is no offence here I respect there clan they a big strong and I don't want nothing to do with them.

6. "They attempt to strip me while in a 24 hours ban" cough but they were to stupid to do so correct "I'm only 3.5mil stats they are so much bigger" cough they are so much bigger it's unfair "here is my apology" u never said I apologize for mocking your members

7. The CF lawyers are here, why do you care?

8. @Destructive why you care about my thread how about you just stop riding there nuts :lol:

9. For ***** and giggles?

10. okay now allow the thread to die now

11. Ya just don't mess with Dbad! He does atleast 4 unloads on me everyday. He is one spooky dude. Super spooky.

12. Cf denied. You'll have to be more sincere next time.

13. 'I came on to a losted. 84b. Thank you devs'

*facepalm*

14. I shouldn't have messed with Dbad1 or the rest of KotFE. I regret doing so, as I was in a 1v1 with one if their members. Next time I will think twice before messing with them.

15. Why did I ever give up the opportunity to join the Kotfe family?
    This is amazing.

16. I shouldn't have messed with Dbad1 or the rest of KotFE. I regret doing so, as I was absolutely destroyed in a 1v1 with one if their members. Next time I will think twice before messing with them

17. There we go. Cf granted.

18. Mod lock thread :mrgreen: and erase it if you could.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.