CF request to CHP

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Lord_Fauntleroy, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This post is on behalf of myself, J3sterM4sk and ahdragos.

We are requesting ceasefire because we no longer wish to be associated with JHO.
    While it was a blast warring against CHP we can not continue to war along side Vixy and Monk.
    After all is said and done there's respect gained for CHP and respect lost for those two.
    You can not war against another clan if you are warring against your own.

With respect due to a well fought war.

Lord_Fauntleroy ahdragos J3sterM4sk

2. Great another cf thread... :lol:

3. Too many cf threads. This is why my cf conditions lately are resets. That doesn't scream out 'look at me, I'm so tough to make someone apologise publicly to make me feel big'

4. Well written Faunty :p

5. Cf are for nubs seeking seeking attention. just stick to wall it pm instead of all these dumb cf threads bc most of them are whack. Ever heard of the winner writes the books? I'm betting most cf are just like that

6. Decline

This thread isn't forum worthwhile. The cf should not happen until this thread was decent, explanation of war, what happened, why the cf

And

Sincere apologies and also maybe highlight a few warriors that proved them selves?

Pictures are cool too, maybe some colour and also make it enjoyable to read

Op needs to improve and learn how to create a real cf thread

7. Or a reset. Resets are always fun.

8. Another cf.....

9. Better cf thread or resets.

There needs to be tears!

10. Shut up jake you ridiculous troll.

Cf terms request a thread. Therefore a thread is made. Dur Da Dur

11. If u can convince me why it absolutely needs a thread instead of a wall I'll believe you. But I already know that's it's just a waste of space. And a way to try and gain fame

12. Because this post is about you morons.

No sparkles

No glitter

o my the forum fairies are disappointed.

13. Hmm I don't think I'm in that clan genius but anyway point stands. Cf should stay pm or wall

14. Face palm yourself HARD

15. Requesting tears makes it on the verge of bullying.
    Hitting in a war game is fine. Teaching someone a lesson by pinning and stripping, fine.
    Attacking someone emotionally for tears and to make yourself feel big, bullying.

16. CHP accepts Cease Fire for lord, ahdragos and jest hope whatever issues you have with jho get straightened out. Happy kawing

Born for pvp the reason threads HAD to be made and walls would not do is THEY brought this war to forums to gain help, to tarnish our reputation as a "new" clan. We might have a new name but we are old school war vets from the best war clans in kaw. You might think you know what pvp is but you couldn't hold a candle to the level we bring it and have brought it for years on end.

Once again wish all who fought the best of luck hope to see some on our side next time.

JIGSAW CHP BOSS

17. To be honest I never fully understand the idea behind cf threads. It does seem to be solely wanting an ego trip.

If the victor has an issue with something said or done in the war then don't ask for a cf thread, ask for them to resolve the issue either via pm, wall or forum post.

If there isn't an issue then simply knowing you won is good enough and move on.

Cheers
    Snr 

18.  my timing was impeccable 

Cheers
    Snr 

19. That didn't last long. 

20. Good. Done. Lock please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.