cf? request to black hand extreme

Discussion in 'Wars' started by __mightymouse112191, Nov 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I will not request a cf over some pansy black hand member that think everyone should be afraid of them they can't farm right so thy get you kicked from your clan by there lol threats put your big boy pants on cuz I'm not afraid of you so bring it bh extreme

2. Bug boy pants are scary. :/ :eek:

3. DUDE! How did you know I was wearing mosquito pants??? It's wicked buggy out!

By the way, it's xtreme, there is no E at the beginning.

4. Extreme, are you wearing your little boy pants again? We went over this!

5. Sorry bud, but extreme is going to beat you no matter what. I suggest you request a CF, and you will only be ashamed for a little bit, because no one will remember you. So you can either give up or wish that you had given up.

6. Guess that's a wish then I'm not afraid of him

7. I didn't say you were afraid, I said that you are wasting your time.

8. I'm not afraid of him either.

9. Good you won't dtw then

10. 1 1/2 lb of noob
    3 3/4 cups of cry
    200 1/2 liters of SHUT THE HELL UP

@OP

11. Lol trying to get me kick from yet another clan extreme hahah

12.  SUPPORT THIS

13. He kinda is a pansy tho

14. Lol kind of he's still a teenager thinking he is grown let me take off my belt show him a switching lmao old school time go pick your switch to be hit by

15. I'm looking at the cs difference here.. And really just shaking my head. Wow

16. Please don't make RL threats towards me. I am deeply offended and scared by this and feel that a hard enough switching such as with the metal part of a belt could be life threatening.

17. I don't want bug boy pants.

18. Lol dont listen to this guy above my post hes trying to get u perm scilenced like me lol haha oh im so srry(not) no one will fall for ur bs aahaha u make me laugh my butt off

19. No your mistaken I wasn't talking about rl there stay in a child place and nice try for the silence

20. LIKE FOR REAL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.