CF request from ZAFT

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *emorockstar- (01), Sep 14, 2013.

1. Let me start off by saying I would've posted this on Laoda's wall but I am silenced, I am asking for a CF from ZAFT as I will be leaving KotFE shortly. I am sorry to all my friends and clan mates but I am not feeling like warring anymore and would like to go on good terms with y'all, I'll miss all my friends that I have there but maybe I'll stop by and visit sometime of the admins will allow meso I guess that's it for me and KotFE and this OSW. CF ZAFT?

2. Don't you lead to post on laoda's wall? Or have the cf terms change?

3. I would but like I stated I'm silenced, read thoroughly before posting you nuisance

4. I would say sorry, but as you called me a nuisance and I have no reason to just apologize to someone who bailed out of a war

5. Not sure who to side with.I hate war runners but paradox is being annoying......il stay neutral for the moment.....

6. So are you quitting or just don't feel like being in osw?

7. A little bit of both honestly, I can't keep up with OSW and am not on enough to be of any help at all. So I am backing out hopefully on good terms

8. Well good luck in your KaW career!

9. Yeah... I'm sorry OP, I was probably being inconsiderate and it may have struck a nerve, note: this was not brought on by any hits, just feeling guitly over a matter of things over the oast few days

10. I guess I'll have to get someone to post on laoda's wall for me since this thread has gotten me nowhere.

11. I can do it!
    Wait I'm silenced...

12. Mmmm I have you as a friend.... Moments where I have no clue why we followed. Aha...

13. Why isn't PNNOY no long a mod?

14. Because he retired soon after he was appointed the position

15. I will take down machine name when I get enough nobs

16. You guys are taking it quite harshly (kotfe) I understand all the things I might've done and how you had my back about everything but I don't want the name calling or anything of the sort please. I just want to leave peacefully

17. I'll do it for you