CF REB0RN LEGACY

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Sinlentz, Sep 27, 2014.

1. i would like to request a CF so i can continue to do what im doing, i also apologize for any disrespectful things i said to the admin...Sorry!!

i also like to apologize to nate, i was out of line, n i know u were trying to help but i flipped out sorry again!!

im really REALLY really sorry for callin u tht thing but i was just frustrated.....im sorry aswell to all the other ppl i hurt their feeling....so please stop farming me im already homeless, poor and i made this embarissing trend what else do u want....please forgive me!!!! :( :(

2. You need to apologize to Nate for what you called him more than any thing Sin!

3. This was a poor attempt. Try again. Better make it count or its farm to reset.

4. sup with all those cf threads lately ?

5. poor!!! this is the most sincere i been in a while n i dont remember me doing anything also than flip out

6. A bs attempt at an apology and a bs edit....complete lack of effort. As usual.

7. No support. Reborn legacy is a joke clan.

8. what else did i do to add there i would like to know

9. Do fancy bb codes make an apology more sincere?

10. Wow lol... No bb codes = no accept for apology threads? Get of dat high horse

11. I have no respect for apology threads, they are a waste of space but this guy humiliates him self to stop the hits with a dumb thread like this.. And you want more.. Show some respect m8

12. please lock

13. No thanks I'll pass on that 

14. Noobs these days smh

15.  keep it up guys