CF PLEASE RR

Discussion in 'Wars' started by BeautifulDESire, Dec 9, 2012.

1. I am sorry that your member Dream_Angel decided to choose an HST member from the thousands of KAW members in which to farm. I apologize for Dream_Angel then targeting my alt and I used my main to return hits. I'm sorry that I approached Metal to whom I was cool with in the past for a CF. As he said keep it 1v1 and my alt is me.

2. Confusing just got a whole new definition...

3. This doesn't seem forced :lol:

4. Cf accepted. Next time don't breach a 1 v 1 and your clan won't have to suffer 

Note this Osw lasted literally 15mins

5. If that is true then... 

6. It is true. Id show the ss, but it would be embarrassing for people to see OP wanted go item hunting in the face of Osw.

7. Keep up the good work bro 

8. Anyway nice regs!

9. 7 bill strip and 15 minute osw? Lmao! Well done storm!

10. There's the average EB clan ;)

11. Damn 15mins nice work RR!

12. Metal is my pitbull.. Don't make me unleash him

13. damn where is the guiness book of world records? worlds shortest osw

14. This guy is in my pm explaining it wasn't an OSW, and that he stopped it before it became one and blah blah.

How do I get him to shut up without blocking him? ._.

15. Deni, tell him to stuff it. If he doesn't well then use your imagination ;P

16. Lol kk

Love your name xD

So simple :)

17. Tell him that u are a war runner as well Deni. Establish a connection with your similar ways 

Or just block him instead of trying to act cool by announcing he's in your pm. Do u feel involved?  Here's some attention to go with that.

18. So it wasn't an Osw? Ok I'll make it one. Good on ya for landing the clan in it :)

19. Yawn. Still no inc.. Then again I suppose us reckoning clans are pretty scary in comparison to you haunt clans :p

20. Nothing says fear like swarming tentacles from the depths of the ocean Storm. 