Cf help

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IlIlIlll-iTzMattyET-llIllIII, Jan 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trying to keep this as short as possible...
    So to get this started ill tell u guys this guys was farming me for 23 days and now my home clan is doing something about it (know these guys for a while) the thing is, I have been told I get to make the cf terms so im asking you, the reader, for some ideas and inspiration for what i could set.
    I would like things such as:
    What you would set
    Anything you can think of
    What has been done to you
    What you have done yourself

THANKS in advance for the help

2. Cf agreement: stop all hits. The end.

3. Usually just an apology on my wall works for me. I don't care much for threads being made for CFs. Sometimes an ally to be bought. I really don't are usually.

4. 10 seals of the damned

5. Depends on the heinousness of the act that started the conflict. Random farming? Just a ceasefire is fine, no thread necessary. Get an apology on your wall if you want, some see it as a badge of honor.

6. I want the head of Alfredo Garcia and the Beatles White Album

7. Sleep with his wife and make him waltch

8. Let the boy waltch

9. Hit back? Even if you fail every single time, you will become more respected by your farmer because he know you're not being a coward.

10. Dak not always true.

11. [Color=Fiddler's Purple] Yeah but honestly, it's better than crying on forums. [/Color]

12. It may give em a reason to farm me again!

13. **** bb fail 

14. I'm not crying I just didnt want to be too mean but I wanted to punish a bit for 23 days of a hole in my wallet

15. ️️️CRYBABY

16. So many noob tears .

17. This a fighting game.. Try finding the attack button.. You have your farmer a flawless victory and he let me waltch

18. The head of Alfredo is reasonable. The Beatles White album is a touch too far.

Arguably the best cf request ever

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.