Cf from 23 and 1

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Bilbo, May 22, 2014.

1. I was warring at Apocalypes and i striped a ps that was warring in the clan 23 and 1. the ps was a kotfe member and i dearly regret my actions. I am truly sorry 23 and 1 and i wish to ask for a cf.

2. No effort and took a cheap shot in a war.
    Gonna need more than that to make them stop. take two please.

3. Why are you sorry. Down with the exploiters! Even though I'm the biggest exploiter of dem all LOL

4. Lol bilbo ️ i also Would Strip a ps in war  nothing wrong in my eyes

5. Val down with the exploiters? maybe you should look at 23 and 1 war roster, one of the few clans that dont use sh, but still get matched with a clan full of them

6. stripping a PS during an EE war is fantastic! There should be zero apology here. Sorry, but if you're clever enough to find a PS allies before he/she casts the hide ally spell, that's commendable. I say bravo

7. Ps with an Allie in war Always needs to be stripped

8. Was joking in the first place. If your stupid enough to EE as a ps with allies, then well... You can't really complain.

9. A pure spy with allies  that's like the jackpot isn't it? Who isn't gonna be stripping their allies?

10. Bilbo props to you. Don't apologize for stripping a PS in EE. It's simple PS should cast ally hiding spell before even contemplating WOC. I say cheers Bilbo. Best of luck

11. I war as ps with thebsole purpose of them being hired lmao

12. * stops... looks around... walks away shaking head.

13. That's actually kinda smart pinky lol. As long as you are fast enough.

14. The issue our end wasnt just the fact you stripped a PS, the issue was you stripped an Apocalypse member whilst sitting in the Apocalypse Alliance war clan

Having said that your CF was accepted by us