CF broken vrs red-cella take 2

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Leo-Shocker, Sep 29, 2012.

1. Vontez and cella came up with a cf . Of which we honored (didn't like it but honored it) until red-cella members disobeyed there leader and started this war again.so here we are lets dance again

2. Watch this get deleted.

3. Support HV u go brothers

4. Lol hopefully not .but much respect to the warriors of red-cella and I'm buying stock in red bull they don't sleep

5. Lol



6. Know what would be epic? If some bigger clans joines this like zafy or iss...would be a revolution

7. Well that didn't take long lol.

8. That's cute, LEO-SHOCKER, another thread?!?!?! Jeez, I'm not even gonna count how many threads had been made on this small OSW. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You personally said that Vontez and Cella came up with a CF, okay, where are the screenshots? Where are the evidence? It seemed to me that Vontez seemed to be the only one saying it, Red-Cella members ain't seeing it that way.

You claimed that you guys honored it and red-cella members disobeyed "there leaders and started this war again", that is just a proofless claim (Again, nothing new.). How sure are you that your opponents were even informed about the "CF" and decided to "break" it? You think they would break CF and spoil their own reputation? There's the possibility that your owner came up with the "CF" on his own and didn't even discuss with them, isn't it?

Seemed to the whole KAW-mmunity here that it's a one-sided one. You guys seemed to be surrendering and asking for CF instead of it being a mutual CF.

You said it's a mutual CF and they're breaking it. Fair enough. Evidence?

9. Evidence is on cella wall where she says cf broken

10. Lance lets keep your biased comments to yourself and keep this about the war

11. Shut up noob you are boring uswith your pathetic threads

12. So they broke cf after you said an insult?

13. Cella's wall? What about it? I'm only seeing her say "No CF", not "CF broken"

I'm asking for evidence on the apparent "agreed upon CF" that you're talking about.

And not about being biased anot, you just gotta back up your statements. Seriously. Empty statements without evidence only make yourself seem like a joke.

You have the face to say "keep this about the war"? I'm talking about the war, did I mention EB or allies or anything unrelated? :lol: :lol: :lol:

14. WoW! iG... Didn't think you guys posted it up on threads.

15. According to cella wall that's how she sees it but tyrant and lord never stopped hitting

16. That's not answering my question dear. Oh dear. Guess I gotta simplify my question :(

Where's the screenshot/evidence that Cella and Vontez agreed to a CF?

Since you kept saying it's mutual, then you gotta back it up with an evidence.

Of course they'll keep hitting, it wasn't even a mutual CF in the first place :lol:

17. Think Leo needs to be taught some
    Manners lol

18. I'm not the one that agreed upon cf vontez was and I'm assuming that thread of apology was part of cf if you would like evidence ( I see how it would be of extreme importance for you not being part of this war)ask cella or vontez they don't bite