cerbeus alliance war

Discussion in 'Wars' started by BARC0DE, Aug 22, 2013.

1. I declare war against cerbeus alliance with my alts. I was going to post with my alts but as 99% of forum users agree posting with alts is chicken. So lets war cerbeus alliance.

2. Wow!!!! A few alts against a whole alliance!!!! SUPPORT!!!! This is incredible-the odds are against your alts but you aren't afraid?! Wow Support Support Support!!!

3. You could have at least spelled the Clan name correctly. I mean, come on. Haven't you ever played Mass Effect?

4. Lol the lack of correct spelling?? Buahahahaaaha that would show respect. I have no repect for these war runners

5. I don't care about the respect you show them, I'm just appalled if you've never played Mass Effect :shock:

6. I've never played mass effect

7. I'll play it if someone buys it for me 

8.  I'll play it when gz buys it for me too

9. Lol at the second post, reminds me of something that recently happen but i can't put my finger on it. 

10. Me neither King :lol: :lol: :lol:

11. Make sure to sacrifice the quarians to the geth. Quarians are asses, and the get deserve life too.

12. Krogans, all you need is Krogans

Also, good luck taking it to them OP.

13. I pissed off the Salarians, but that's about it

14. 

15. I've never played Mass Effect either. Always wanted to, but end up spending my money on something else.

16. Support :lol:

17. Wow!! This is a crazy war-op's alts appear to have the Lsa subclan on the ropes-i have reports from an acct that appears to be an allie of an alt of philosopher about the cerbreushurt alliance crying for cf already. Total support to Op's alts. Amazing work!!!

18. uhhhh..Support? 