cencership

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by --AUSSIE--, Feb 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Since when is retardent a prohibited word. Talking about work i make flame redardent tubing but cant type in cc. Rediculas. You lot gone to rar with cencership

2. some people don't like to delay or hold back in terms of progress, development, or accomplishment. its offensive to them.

3. Flame "r word" suits are what nascar drivers wear to protect them from catching on fire the word is used to insult "special" kids but has other meanings.

4. I honestly have not the slightest clue what you are asking. Best you email support@athinkingape.com with your complaint/issue...

5. I believe more is needed. Protect the children.

6. troll! there are kids playing this game! censor those sexy eyes! leave the lips. those luscious lips...mmm.

7. I never noticed this before, but she is pretty poorly drawn.

8. Troll can you please stop the censorship of our fave kaw gal.
    Odds on op bypasses in the next few posts ?

9. Ok guys, I got it.

10. ok, I see the word you are trying to say.

Since when has it be censored? A very long time. People don't use it to discuss fire proof materials, but to insult each other while mocking the disabilities of others.

Hope that helps. As a further note, please don't misspell bypass words in forums to make them visible, and don't insert it in the quotes either.

So I am locking for bypass.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.