Cella, Silph and other top players

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by A_Little_Old_Lady, Dec 6, 2015.

1. I have a question!

I know it's none of my or anyone else's business but how much do you all think these players spend on this game? Their stats are crazy big!

Inquiring (nosy) minds want to know! What do you all do for a living? How do you unload every single hour of every day? Don't you sleep? Don't you get tired of taping buttons all the bloody time? Is this your biggest accomplishment in life?

I'm really curious!

2. They all used there 401ks

3. Lmao weird thing is I have the same curiousity, I mean I am active quite a bit admittedly but between work and college.. I find it difficult to be on 24/7, as for money spent on the game, I have not spent a penny and don't plan to.

4. Okay little statless.. Everyone has a hobby, everyone's got something they enjoy. Let them be them.

5. shut up u noob. redstar is too big for ur peasant ass. gtho kaw and let it die in peace

6. I didn't say they shouldn't spend. Hell, spend away you crazy fools! I'm just totally curious as to what they do for a living and how they can spend so much time on a game.

7. Whatever it is, its still not enough to strain their financial freedom.

Basically, they probably dont keep track so they'd have to guess also.

8. Who were you calling little statless?? Either way idc. I have had the same curiousity for a long time, after all their stats are crazy.

9. Yes, my bet is they spend money and don't even pay attention , but hey if you got ye cash that's your business lol

10. Just to give there size a gagging I'm 51mil cs and I'm ranked 6k on the lb. now look at the average stats of kaw...

11. Don't accuse other people of using bots against tou

12. They could (they do as they said but not pointing any fingers) use bots and RedStar is the bloke on YouTube who tells you how to do it. Don't lie, that video has 20,000 views... I know you watched it. Second of all, they don't spend money - ever since the zaft war. Before that I interviewed RedStar and he said he has 12,000 xtals. Which is like $8K worth. He refuses to spend anymore money tho. Cella is the same and Silph is RedStar

13. Kaw should send out a statement: "Thank you for spending $137,980 (or whatever amount) over the past 5 years you've been playing!".

Bet there'd be a few heart attacks...

seductivestoner likes this.
  14. Just ban this fool Sasuke already please mods

15. Straight n to the point.
    Their biz is their biz.

Well must agree ur right bro.
    Some ppl spew random garbage

Enough said

16. Sasuke has been given a final warning, if he continues wjth such behaviour he will be forum banned for 24 hours.

17. I didn't accuse anyone of using bots.
    I made an assumption and like me, you should pick your words better ;)

Not happening :lol:

I don't even know you.

18. Your assumption is tantamount to slander.

Own up it grow up option is yours.