cease fire

Discussion in 'Wars' started by WALRUSDUDE, Sep 27, 2014.

1. Hey I would like to apologize to ibeat for being inactive in war. I ask that he ceases to hit me. I also apologize to all those who attended that war recently I was gaven the broken sword spell banning me from war for 3-days I truly apologize. I want to apologize through forums to all those that lost there money in that war I have warred a lot and have been active in the majority of them I will keep on warring and being active hope to see you guys in war and happy kawing!! 

2. Hope to not see you in war.

Indy inactives should automatically be put in CA as soon as war over.

3. Cf accepted
    Don't do it again or I'll have to put these bb to use

4. No my phone SIM card stopped working and lost service

5. StoneCold did the SAME thing to us 1 day ago. Mods, please consider a permanent war ban on this guy. Clearly he has no regard for teammates and no respect for the war program.

6. Active in 'majority' of wars.. Lol

7. Perm war ban for being inactive twice  it's part of KAW doofus. If I choose to ruin your fun being an *** on a war game so be it... They can't stop someone like me

8. They can. And they stopped him. Let's see you go inactive and then go inactive again before 3 days

9. You people are such whiny little girls... Get over it.

10. Thank you stripper

11. I have over 600 mith saved up from war and I'm usually not inactive that day was cause my phone messed up with the SIM card service

12. To make this clear. It happened 2 times consecutively

13. What do you beat?

14. He be beating the meat 

15. Op if you meant to be inactive in war hit someone once so you don't get a broken sword spell so the trolling goes on

16. That's what he did the first time and I was going to pin him for 2-3 days.

Then is happened again and I was going to strip him clean

17. Calm down, I do it in wars to people I don't like on my team

18. Email support@athinkingape.com and stop crying here noobs. That's what they requested you to do with proof of inactivity.

19. i just leave monies out shaun... if i got friends on other side and if i dont like ppl in my clan