Cease fire and alliance Ad Mortem and UA

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Swabia2, Oct 28, 2012.

1. Ad Mortem declared war on Undead Alliance because they seemed like eb noobs.

After a few good days of fighting, and seeing that UA spent more in mithril than it would have cost to pay off the pirates in AM we have mutually decided that it is a better interest to join forces. We love a good fight at AM. We like bringing war back to KaW, but see no point in fighting people who already get it.

Thanks for a great war UA. You can send more members over than just the 1 spy we already have in the clan. Nice work on that one. Be more subtle next time. Our team picked him out right away. It kept your bank from being an effective part of the war.

Nice though you didn't strip me of my volleyed garbage once I sold my bottom 5 sdp and had the team announce my inactivity in CC. Other people would go after me and bite on the bait.

Just like any participant in our clan your members will be eligible for payout volleys if they're in the clan during a payout. We post in clan and volley all booty to build our players.

Keep fighting KaW. It's awesome to have excitement!

Swabia
    Ad Mortem pirate leader.

2. Epic and say hello to AM for me swabs

3. Keep up the good work Ad Mortem.

4. Good war UA, you guys are a respectable clan 

Good fighting AM 
    ᎪᎠ ᎷᎾᏒᎢᎬᎷ

5. 

6. So u only fight clans that don't war?

7. No problem Kitty. Stop by any time

8. Wouldn't it be better to war people who know how to war?

9. Thanks AM FOR ALREADY STATING WHAT WE KNEW IN THE BEGINNING.: next time maybe u should hit more ebs so u can have more cash to play on our lvl...

10. Lol we never actually had a spy I believe, just nice to keep ya paranoid about one XD

11. Well fought UA. Never managed to strip me, but I admire the balls you all have to do it. Cheers 

Ad Mortem noob 

12. Faded, hush. No need for rudeness. They were a worthy opponent and provided us with a heck of a good time :)

13. They are trying to extort money out of eb noob clans. As soon as a clan fights back they call cf and become friends or make an alliance and move on.

14. I'm more active now and hopefully won't be such a drag to the clan ill stop by soon.

15. If they are trying to teach people to war no they gots to pick on eb noobs... *runs and hides*

16. Faded wtf did you do in this war besides jerk off in the corner?

17. UA - 1
    AM - 0

ADD MORE COINS TO CONTINUE.... 10 9 8 7 ....

18. Lol, I suppose we could war clans who like to fight. I did that for 2.5 years when I was in iG.

I hate eb. We grow faster this way. Extortion and war extortion are paying our pirates well, and the payment of noob tears (when we find them) is enough for most of us to be excited about KaW again.

Most of us would be retired without AM

19. Ask. 4ureyesonly... bad girl.... and anyone at my lvl..

20. Radio - Ad Mortems original thread stated the clan's objective and within that objective it stated they would be bringing war to those who are ignorant to it, not to those who know it and embrace it.