cc spammer in wars - cheaters need to b dealt with

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by IX_THoR_XI, Jun 6, 2015.

1. We've all heard about ppl warrin with multiple accounts and spamming cc to disrupt war

But none of us have heard any consequences from Devs regarding such behavior. Why?

One solution would b to give admins the ability to silence alts. But it is possible that one might have an alt big enough to b an admin and he would b given the power to silence wc and tracker and disrupt war.

I suggest a tweek - you would need multiple admins to silence an individual during war. If there are 5 admins - you would need 3 out of 5 admins to press the silent button to quiet the spammer.

Ultimately, I feel this would help wars but I think Devs should track accounts, find the main account and punish it severely - strip mith gold and downgrade equips buildings . There is no point in punishing the alt - he/she can relate another alt without a care in the world.

There is precedence for this. A couple of years ago - many players abused building loophole and made tons of gold and Devs stripped those accounts of gold and downgraded buildings for "cheating." If Devs did this when ppl took advantage of a loophole then how much more should they punish cheaters who spam cc to enrich their main account?

Btw this didn't happen to me personally but a friend and I cannot stand quiet when such deceitful practices degrade this game and sour ppl from enjoying this game.

2. And that is the downside to doing indi wars. There are always gonna be people who disrupt CC, even if they ban spammers.

3. I'v made a thread about it yet the developers still ignored.

4. You could also punish the spammer after the war is over, such as put them in war probation and if they spam during a war again then they are forever banned from warring. Just another idea

5. ....devs perma silence war spammers instantly as soon as you send them ss...like within minutes...

6. Can't Devs locate the main acct of the alt who commits these spams and ban the main acct as well? The Devs should be able to locate main from the IP address right? And why don't Devs just pair the alt on the same side as main while in war? But banning those accts from war is a great idea.

7. I reported a player who openly admitted to account sharing and cheating in forums. MADE A THREAD THAT ADMITTED HE WAS CHEATING.

Devs refuse to do anything, the player remains in the game still playing.

The only way to get action is if EVERYONE contacts Apple and requests a refund. Get Apple involved. That is the only way to get action from ATA.

Otherwise you will have 50 threads about the exact same thing. Complaining in forums has gotten you no where. Still developers allow these players to screw multiple people out of money. Developers refuse to do anything about it because they still receive the dollar that you get screwed out of when a player does this to you.

Email Apple, get a complaint going, and do it in mass. The more people that join in the email asking for refunds, the more incentive ATA has to act.

Instead of making a forum thread complaining, make a 3rd party chat room and get everyone on the ball emailing Apple.

8. Alts r easy to make and it means nothing if they get perm war banned if you can make another one and continue to disrupt wars.

Devs dun compensate those who lost war due to spammer (loss of mith, ee and wasted time) and the cheater gets what he wants - mith and ee. If this is the case - then create safeguards for durin war behavior. Having a 3/5 admin vote on silencing ppl would allow for ppl to war and give them a chance to win.

9. They do punish these people. Ever seen a shattered sword? People I've reported have also been perm silenced

10. A shattered sword for a alt u care nothing about is not a real punishment

A shattered sword comes after war and doesn't help anyone during the war. Since there is no compensation for this war loophole - there should b a means of silencing those who are warrin in this deceitful manner

11. This is common topic, especially when I used to play with one or two of this sort of idea a week. So let's face it. Nothing is going to happen about it, but don't mind me whilst I sip my platypus yolk out of the egg.

12. An ignore feature would be a good start.

13. My butthurts too let's be friends 

14. Bff's

Buthurt friends forever?

Ok

15. Devs replied to me in pm sayin that they want ss of spammin to deal with them

How is that goin to help those who are in war? If you can't implement safeguards in war then compensate those warring after war is done. How is it right to punish the offender without implementing protocol to prevent abuse during war? We all have heard cases of spamming for months but Devs do nothing.

Can't we all agree that silencing the spammer would help?

#silencethespammerduringwar

16. Being able to destroy a main account is a bad idea, always. The reason is because they can never truly tell who is behind an account. The 'main' could be the 'alts' dad for example. Going around and taking money from accounts willynilly is likely to lead to a lot of complaints and possible lawsuits? (Idk). And if they make exceptions for where They do make mistakes, real multiple accounts can pretend to be different people.

Extra tip- if you don't want spammers you are best to grow very large as there are more serious gamers higher up.

17. #silencerhespammerduringwar is the only way

18. ss the offense and email the devs they have said they will crackdown if you email them with a ss as for a automated way to deal with that i think that will be a good idea but you gotta find a way to allow the trackers to move around it or else it will be a failed idea

19. Last person who did that won his case with Apple but got banned by Ata for fraud. Who is right who is wrong? I'm not gonna go down that road. I spend cos I feel like it, not cos I really give a damn about stuff that won't change.