CC only during wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Mahamatra, Apr 7, 2013.

1. I have been thinking about this for a while and I just wanted to know what you fellow warring clans think about it.

During wars, there's always a constant distraction of people talking on the world chat or spamming of ads which you don't necessarily need during your estoc war. If there was an option to have the world chat disabled during war, wouldn't it be good for everyone. You all will be able to follow up on targets given by timekeepers and sweepers. This would also avoid you from constantly going into the clan chat to see if you have missed out a target. Support?

2. Is this really necessary?

3. The lure of wc is too strong for some...

4. JBB is right u can sit there for hours watching it 

5. Don't look at the WC tab then? the ****...

6. All the pretty colors!
    DON'T TAKE THEM AWAY! :cry:

7. It is necessary in some cases. You see alot of people giving out recruitment ads on world chat. I feel an option for disabling world chat should be introduced. Some people even chat on world chat with their speakers.

8. I think he means without having to open up the clan chat..

9. You mean to be able to toggle what chat you see or completely shut down wc?
    Either way support :)

10. They need to have instead of ally chat a ad chat where u can post ads
    Or a chat where u can talk to a group of people like gaw

11. @justice what I meant was exactly what you said. Except you have notifications of a new post only from your clan chat. That's minus the world chat. This way you can follow up on targets without having to stick yourself into clan chat. This would also avoid a few kos or skos you would get while stating in clan chat.

12. *staying in clan chat.

13. This is a good idea in my own opinion, Send it to Support@athinkingape.com They don't really pay attention to threads.

14. I dont know if it would happen, but I support. May even help with lag some.

15. It's not a terrible idea, it's just not necessary.... Considering the great job that the devs have been doing recently, it's not worth the additional work they would have to do

16. This is ridicilous op. Lock this.

17. Lmao. How hard is it to just not chat on the WC? It's very easy

18. Support great idea!! :D

19. I say jst a check box that says "disable WC during war" would be great!!! Support 