Catechism Wars Results: Week 7 Round 1 **UPDATED**

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Adande, Jul 18, 2013.

1. Click here for results data in spreadsheet form.

**UPDATED WITH NO-MATCH INFORMATION**

Week 7 of the Catechism Wars has officially arrived!

With the first two rounds, the devs offered a sweet bargain for being guinea pigs: they offered to return all crystals used in war.

Although 28 number of teams signed up, only 26 were matched. This trial round had the standard spread of close battles and blowouts.

Poor, poor, poor KHoR. To be honest, Kings House, you lost out on some nice mith payouts. Taking on another gh clan would have been so enjoyable to bet upon in our clan.

imperial assasins, you also would have had a bad time based on your ability to type the enemy's names. Get a dictionary, and The Art of War, and you'll find KHoR to be a tasty meal :geek: :ugeek:

The Wars

Taka takes the award for close shave, defeating S.O.T.R.A by a mere 1.44%, or 637M gold. The war was neck-and-neck until about 10 minutes out; special credit goes to necronlord, who managed to earn a single mitral. Congratulations! :p

Maximus-Decimus-Meridius-III of Rising Hawks represented his or her clan well, earning over 160 mithral. This stands in stark contrast to three comerades, Juggernaut, barcode, and barcode, who combined managed 0 actions. No, that is not an error: the No. 1 prestige clan had three inactives!

Let's be honest, though, 160 mithral is nice, but warWallWMAMRllaWravv stole the show, hauling in an astonishing 185 against the backdrop of a war that was within one-half billion gold until the final minutes. To the spartan victors go the spoils, eh? :D :D :D

[​IMG]

IIIIIIII_JoHnNy_ReBEL_IIIIIIII topped the mith payouts for N_C_U - Dominion at 165, despite his lightweight 130 successful actions.

-IMF- stood head and shoulders above his WarLoR mates, but this user's equipment shows he hardly needs the 170+ mith.

SOTRA vs SOTRA - again! Will the domestic violence never end?! With no impressive earnings on either side, this war paid a pittance.

_RCA_ maintained that pitiful trend, but at least managed to prevent a three-war losing streak. Perhaps they can turn that prestige back towards the fair side of 1000.

Battlegrounds, Acoustic Sunrise, NIGHT'S WATCH of CASTLE BLACK, V—Hawks, Tgia ReBorn, and Empire Rising all at least doubled their opponents' scores. Tgia ReBorn trebled their opponents' gold plunder, while ER actually managed to quadruple the ratio. Perhaps this warring system was not particularly helpful at preventing slaughters. :?: :!: :?:

That's all for War 1, come back soon for War 2.

2. Re: Catechism Wars Results: Week 7 Round 1

I love this, great thread adande!

3. Re: Catechism Wars Results: Week 7 Round 1

Close Shave award huh? Nice ;)

4. Re: Catechism Wars Results: Week 7 Round 1

Do today's wars technically count toward week 7? I was under the impression they did not.

5. Re: Catechism Wars Results: Week 7 Round 1

Well, it was called Week 7 Round 1 in the link from the clan page, so I'm sticking with that.

6. Re: Catechism Wars Results: Week 7 Round 1

Fair enough! :D

And, this is a nice thread.

7. Re: Catechism Wars Results: Week 7 Round 1

My lightweight 130 actions? You had 102 your last war. But nice thread

8. Re: Catechism Wars Results: Week 7 Round 1

Awesome thread, would love this more often 

9. Re: Catechism Wars Results: Week 7 Round 1

True, Johnny (btw, we share a name), I did only have 102 actions and 122 mithral. But then again, I didn't crystal at all. :shock:

Few actions does not correlate with poor performance, but it was an indication of how strategic you were in those actions that you got so much mith ;)

10. Re: Catechism Wars Results: Week 7 Round 1

Why didn't DS war they'd be top contenders

11. Although I love weekday wars, my comrades are less exited about them.

12. Whilst I enjoy the format of this thread, I can't help but think you got the idea from my war scores part of the LB Gazette.

I do enjoy the detail you go into however :)

13. I like award for closest shave. Hee hee hee. U should have been there to see the looks on our faces waiting for update

14. Informative. Well done Adande :D

15. Great job adande. Will b looking forward to these updates

16. Great thread!