Catechism Wars Results: Finale

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Adande, Jul 19, 2013.

1. I hereby apologize for my Round recaps.

It was not my intention to offend, only to jest. Unfortunately, I managed to offend several people. :oops:

balto573
    The entire New Age clan. As I understand, every single one of them took offense to my caricature of their war.

To these KaWers and any others who were offended but chose not to post, I sincerely express my apologies.

I would also like to apologize to my clan for violating clan rules.

Hopefully someone who is not offensive can continue on with this series of posts; as for me, I am hanging up my commentary hat. :)

2. MK your the biggest noob in KaW hope you grow so I can farm your ass

3. Don't stop posting!! You're really good at it.

4. Poor Adande.

The nature of commentary being what it is, someone's gonna get offended.

Well, they were cool while they lasted! :D Maybe if Eons could be persuaded to stop stalking leaderboard players - or at least chase fewer of them! - he could augment his recaps.

:( Will miss them.

5. I say keep them coming was a good read

6. You insulted a whole clan? Wow, that's impressive.

7. Wtf no you did a good job balto is a troll

8. Keep posting, it was actually a good read, just be aware that some clans are a little easier to provoke.

9. Just "report" the facts and keep it "neutral" or at least on the positive side? I personally find them entertaining.. hope you decide to keep them going

10. Hey I didn't mean to make you sad I only said we didn't intentionally get no match and wanted to war

11. I like you threads! They are interesting. Do not stop making them.

12. Keep making threads I liked them I didn't want you to stop

13. Listen to Balto :) keep em goin!

14. Balto he took it to heart lol

But at least your nice enough to say you didn't mean it like that :)'

15. Haters gunna hate no matter what you post in the forums, even if you were Mother Teresa posting. And they certainly aren't going to appreciate the hard work that goes into it.

I think your posts are informative and valuable to the entire community and give a nice insight to wars and, possibly, encourage others to partake.

If you can handle the flak, then keep posting cause the praise you receive far outweighs the negativity.

16. Honestly I think you should continue with these. People are going to be butthurt no matter what you post. But if you are no longer willing, I'll try my best. Your post has given me ideas how to change my segment.

17. Keep posting, I love to read the posts, gives a good update with humor!

Keep going!

18. Dear Adande,

Continue Posting!!!!!!!

Sincerely,
    All of KaW

People will hate.

19. Trust me people like your posts