Castle Level 4 Idea

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Sighmin-Templar-the-Arbiter, Oct 11, 2013.

1. While sipping my coffee and listening to some music I saw a thread about a level 4 castle.Now the thread was....ok but it got me thinking....what would be the new feature for the castle level 4???Well I'm here to try my hand at giving an idea for it.

Now my idea is this basically,you buy your level 4 castle for around 75 billion,I think that's fair.Now besides the stat boost you usually get,I have an idea for a feature that affects your stats.

Basically you get to employ a War Captain.Said captain will "Train your armies with special techniques".This captain, depending on your choice will affect both your troop and spy level.Their is a captain for all types of players as well,hansels troop builds turtles and more.Now it's not gonna be a tiny number like banners are,this boost from your captain will actually be the size of a decent piece of equipment.

Now for the OSW/PvPer out there,the captain he/she chooses will grow stronger every time you successfully unload 20 bars into a player(not battles bars,so you have to work for that boost).

Once you reach your max limit for your captain he should equal a fully enchanted piece of equipment.It will also get people to OSW/War and buy xtals,which is what ATA wants.

Besides boosting your stats,if the captain you chose is troop/spy oriented,he will also give you 1 extra hour on any mith spells cast that pertain to his strengths(so if my captains spy oriented and I cast fog of war,that spell lasts 6 hours instead of 5).Name coloring spells,Ally spells,and WoC are not affected by this effect.

Now I'm sorry I don't have super fancy hand drawn pictures of the Captains,or beautiful fonts,I have just an idea,and I hope you all enjoyed it and didn't TL/DR.If I get enough support I'll email this idea to the devs and see what they think.

2. Bump to active topics(i can't find it up there,so I'm bumping it).

3. Love, just because the castle will look more pretty than before. Lol

4. This section doesn't appear in the active topics.