Cast Spell of Alternate Account

Discussion in 'Wars' started by CamelotRisinging, Jun 15, 2013.

1. It is has become an overwhelming issue with EE that match ups have become absolutely absurd. I
    don t have the answer, but I would like to share an Idea to hopefully bring some balance. Match ups that are done with the the more powerful clan having more participating members then the weaker clan has to be changed.
    I purpose all clans who sign up for EE continue have their members cast WOC. Additionally each clan will also have the opertunity to have up to 3 alternate accounts who can cast after match up to equal whatever deficiency in members there was created. Devs are going to have to be a little creative her with the mechanics. Alternates might have to cast their own spell ect..
    Devs clans are feeling railroaded by your current Algo. At least take this into consideration to make our playing field equal.

Thank You

2. So, you have your regulars cast WoC, then have 2-3 extras that cast SoAA in case there is a match up they can even the odds? Not terrible just needs to be worked a little bit.

3. No support

4. Too complicated, if anything devs need to be MORE liberal with match-ups

5. Bump for a developing idea.