can someone explain ko's

Discussion in 'Wars' started by DaPrecursor, Nov 24, 2012.

1. I swear I've tried so many different ways of ko'ing a kingdom and it's never the same. I'll get the last hit but then it will say in cc that they self ko'd. Wtf?!

2. There self pinning.

3. No they're not.. They are inactive

4. When their stats say 0 across the board, they are not playing.

5. Then more than one person was attacking him.

6. They were attacking someone else at the same time so that they ran out of troops by yourself.

7. If they self ko'd, they're obviously not inactive.

8. Sometimes the notifications are wrong or glitchy too. There was a couple instances where a self pin notification appeared in cc and a clan member and, myself included, was not able to get one single hit off before being pinned. Making a self pin impossible. No one got credit for the ko either (which was obviously good for us) but just evidence that there's still several glitches which will hopefully be worked out by final release.

9. While hitting the lost one if u fail the action opponent some times considered as self ko

10. How can a player self pin if they have no actions And have not hit any member from the opposing clan! That's what daprecursor is saying, n I totally agree countless times I KOd someone but they got the self pin KO on them selves, I also apparently self pinned when I still had literally 7 troops and 1/3 of a regen of spies, which is just ridiculous