Can I PLZ JOIN a clans ee war?!?!?!?!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Psychosis, Jun 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I need to war im blood thirsty plz let me war with your clan wall me

2. Sorry bud, grow a little more if you want a good ee clan.

3. grow a lil bit

4. Size isn't really that big deal. I've seen failbombers get ton of ko

5. Nuckles you are smaller than OP :|

6. Knuckles* is an alt :3

7. I spelled his name right, dont "correct" me. And plunder is better than ko's in an ee, so fails wont get you any where.

8. really? u say ko isnt as good as plunder? wow ko wins wars bro. sit on other side and its in the bag. failbombers that get ko help out alot actually. and they also waste enemy troop/spy when being hit

9. go ahead and get that plunder so we can ko u for 2 hrs and tear into it LOL

10. Actually plunder wins wars, wins arent determined by kos; are they?

11. must not have done many man. i know many clans like poc sotra that if u dont ass and sit on them they will win. if uu go for plunder instead of ass u wont get anywhere. i assure u

12. I always pick the biggest guys and fail bomb them, ill be in first place with 3 successful actions 

13. I am an alt! Jeezuh

14. my whole point is that anyone can ee war. size is irrelevant

15. You can have 0 successful actions and still multiple KOs.

16. You get more plunder in a ko from attack/scouts. So if you're losing and trying to come back then you do that, however I'd rather recieve a better plunder score than high kos.

17. They CAN, but doesnt mean they will help.

18. OP

You can ask an admin here.

But if you've never done it dont bother. :?

19. ok grow buddy, next time u see your clan matched with worms, tell them to go for atks and get that plunder. ill be thanking you for my rancor :lol:

20. Ok sure, because plunder doesnt win wars!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.