Can I make an alt on pc?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by AlphaClan, Aug 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I do not have any other devices to play KAW on besides my pc,I was wondering if I am allowed to make an alt on pc so I can play my main and the alt on this pc.

2. Yes, you can through Facebook. Or unlink your account from your phone (make sure you link it to ATA or Facebook) and create a new account, then link that new account.

3. Yes you can.

/lock

4. No. Per TOU, only 1 PC acct. You can link other devices and play them on PC at the same time.

5. maybe you should read the current tou.

You may not do any of the following to Kingdoms at War:
    create and/or use accounts through automated means or under false pretenses. This includes (but is not limited to) the creation of accounts with the intent of disrupting the gameplay experience of others, abusing and/or manipulating game elements, or engaging in activities that violate the Terms of Use.
    create an excessive number of accounts beyond that which are realisticly playable
    create accounts by providing false information, or using devices that you do not own
    use accounts that do not belong to you

6. Can make multiple accounts through ata. Can make one through kongregate games and prob armour games. (Im not advertising mods dont merc me)

7. Yes that is allowed. Previous TOU did forbid to have more then 1 pc account (you could play all ur accounts on pc but only if you had a separate device per account 1 pc account) .

There are still restrictions.

In Tou is now stated (in the section --> you may not do any of the following to Kingdoms at War, please read the complete TOU):
    G. create and/or use accounts through automated means or under false pretenses. This includes (but is not limited to) the creation of accounts with the intent of disrupting the gameplay experience of others, abusing and/or manipulating game elements, or engaging in activities that violate the Terms of Use.
    H. create an excessive number of accounts beyond that which are realisticly playable
    I. create accounts by providing false information, or using devices that you do not own
    J. use accounts that do not belong to you

Somewhere further in that tou is stated that they can suspend, terminate modify or delete accounts at any time for any reason or for no reason etc etc.

I can not find the part about pc limitation anymore.

/lock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.