Can anyone help?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by -iSeal4Charms-, Oct 26, 2015.

1. So I haven't played in about a year or so and I come back to a lot of new buildings. I'd like to get back into the swing of wars and such and also want to start building. However, I don't want to build something I will have to completely redo cause I did it wronf, so I'm asking for help.

Does anyone know what a good amount of adt/sdt looks like at the higher level warring? I remember it used to be like 4.5m adt and 3m sdt or something like that and now I can imagine it's a lot higher lol.

2. No one forces you to war with that much towers, I think 2-3mil sdt should work fine for you. ADT not really though.

3. Just keep growing your basic stats for now. If you'repretty active you can really pack on the stats fast if you just keep getting lands open and placing lvl 1 buildings.

Your towers will benefit you more if you place the bulk of them on abyss lands. Hoarfrost lands are your second choice, and only other place recommend, to build up towers if needed.

Agian though, just focus on buying lands and placing lvl 1 buildings on them. Then repeat.

4. Yea with that build, it's understandable u would think adt and sdt r not important lol
    -Law-read through guides all the answers u need for the right build You will find there GOOD LUCK BUDDY

5. Did you try out indi wars yet? I don't know the reqs for EE clans, but you can always cast for Indi wars and see how it flows now a year later. ?

6. If you want to ee with a BC build, you want upwards of 20m adt/sdt.

At your level, 5m adt/sdt is good. Might want to hide it tho

7. Nothing is wrong here build your own unique build your game.

8. Nobody wants to help you!!!! go eat your poo!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :lol: :lol: :lol: