Camouflaged's KaW National Farming League

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Infoldst, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Hello everyone,

I am making a competition for all of those war lovers.

This is KaW NFL.

Where you farm anybody to score points. You sign up as a clan and members from your clan will score points for your clan by farming other people and/or clans.

To Signup:

Post on this thread saying that your clan wants to join this on your behalf.

Objective:

Score the most points for your clan.

Scoring:

1 point will be given for each different person complaining or asking for a Cease Fire.

50 points will be given for each different clan asking for a Cease Fire and/or Complaining

30 Points will be given for each complaint or request for a Cease Fire by a person on the leaderboard.

You can only score for your clan, not your clans alliances and/or family clans.

No teaming up with alliances or families or even your friends clans you only score for your clan.
    Rules:

1. Points will not be given from one clan member to another clan member.

2. There has to be proof of the request for Cease Fire and/or Complaint either a Screenshot on this thread or keep it on your wall.

3. Wall me to let me know of points to be scored and I will score them.

4. People playing, score only for the clan that they are currently in at the time I check.

Rewards:

The clan that has the most points in this weeks KaW NFL will not only receive recognition on next weeks forum but all members who participate in that clan will receive a very special Wall Art.

Deadline for points of this week:

Sunday December 16th, 2012

Well I hope this game works out so I can continue it next week and weeks to come.

If you have any suggestions please wall me and let me know.

Camouflaged Out

2. Support like this idea a lot

3. Perhaps what ^

4. @op, I don't think anyone is going to get on the lb to ask for a ceasefire. This event has to get very big before that would ever happen.

5. This is pretty much FarmFest.

6. I agree mgk, or another form of wc roulette which i already do

7. I'm the noobs who wants in an maybe some members I. My clan

8. Boss. Except I really dont understand your pointage...

9. Well fiddler I had to make it like the NFL nut take into account that how easy it is to farm 6 people for same number as a whole clan

10. There should be categories like mostly 0-1 cs clans should be one group. 1-3,3-5, etc. big farming clans get their own category.

11. If ANYONE in A8 offers our clan in this, kindly refer them to me so I can farm them -_-

12. Aces and Eights will participate

And I don't watch the NFL ...

13. I think it should be solo, because a few people in clans want to, but can't. There should be two separate categories.

14. Fiddy, you aren't here.

And if an A8 member posts here; They are posting solo.

15. I will be editing this for next week I will add a superstar section to be the rookie of the year and such

16. Add solo, because I want to be in it but not all of A8 does. So I think there should be solo NFL.

17. Add Aces N Eights