Calling out Crow

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Articuno, Jul 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am calling you out to a 1v1 Crow! I created the "Spammer" achievement on forums BEFORE you and when you slightly edited it and passed it off as your own I warned you about it, yet you continued to use it and attacked me. Good luck moron you deserve everything coming to you, btw here is some proof that I made it first
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    You used it about 50 mins later, stole the name, level, shields idea, and how it was awarded and only edited the description, it was MY idea. Prepare for hell Crow

III_Silver_Dragon_III_-Murphs

2. Dun dun dunnnnnnn!

3. :lol: A 1v1 over a forum post, I can respect that.

4. He should 1v1 you after you declined that other guys? The one they dropped his buildings for you, you're an idiot.

5. Wow LMFAO the guy is like 200k comb, you're pathetic bro.

6. Ummm take 2...
    [​IMG]

7. That cat is creepy 0.0

8. @Sniper
    I warned him so he chose to be farmed, guess he isn't smart. Oh yeah it's kinda sad when he is DTW to a Hansel who hasn't even assassinated him yet

9. I think I should call out silver o.o

10. KaW! KaW!

11. Umm, he's DTW because you're five times his size, who picks on somebody five times smaller than them?

12. That's like saying mcdonalds should sue burger king cause they sell burgers.

13. They'd probably win...

14. He'll back down shadow, he doesn't fight people around his size, only people five times smaller.

15. @sniper
    Well considering I have been farmed many times on kaw I would say many people do

16. That's cuz youre a dingleberry

17. Well it's different in your case, not many like you, so it's understandable that you're being picked on, you deserve it.

18. My money is on silver

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.