Calling out a Fail Farmer.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Sighmin-Templar-the-Arbiter, Dec 24, 2012.

1. [/Color=Red]WAR4YOURKAW

You are a spineless wimp, you make threats such as making me a "permafarm", yet I have been the one taking 500m per hit from you.
    I was serious about my CF conditions. Either meet them or continue being my personal farmtoy.
    I don't stand behind my clan, or any of my friends. It will be a 1vs1, and will stay that way until you meet my terms or bring in people to fight your battles.
    You were only pot burning before, so now I'll show you what a REAL farmer can do.
    BRING IT YOU WIMP[/Color].

Note to KaW: I want him to hit me. It's boring having a 1-sided OSW. Please encourage this?
    Thanks ;)

2. Lol your not taking 500m per hit

3. ....and your not a real farmer lol

4. War4yourkaw is alot better then u I fought with him he is nasty in battle u wouldn't stand a chance

5. Lies your an idiot

6. Your, him and lies are pathetic. You think you know OSW and that your a big man. You think you know farming and OSW, you have a lot to learn.

7. Lol 500m a hit. You be trippin brah. My main doesn't even make a quarter of that a hit.

8. To me a hit= a full day of farming

9. I know I'm an idiot TNT but look at stats and count how arbiter is there is no way he would win

10. You talking crap again TNT 

11. Well I use it as my style of playing you have yours I have mine,leave it be.

12. Better do as he says. He's a REAL farmer 

13. Taking 500m per hit? How much does he leave out? Must be like 4-5T. :lol:

14. This thread I am almost 100% sure was NOT approved by Deni, which if you haven't noticed is one of our rules.

15. OP's a fail BBcoder 

16. Lol deni has to approve your threads!!

17. :) r u sure ? hahaha

18. I like how people rip the EB noobs(myself included) and say war is the answer.
    So people do it, then they get ripped on for warring. People say go back to the EBS noob.

Such a paradox...