Calling our mainly CR and KOTFE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Dawne, Aug 12, 2012.

1. Well, well, well if it isn't another war thread? Don't worry, its going to e a good read.

I have my own reasons why I'm calling these clans and their 'clan families' out.

And even if their invalid, who cares right? I'll also give some examples of them and why it drives me crazy.

1. They think if you post wallart on someone's wall means you support everything they do.

Lmao! I truly do love their choices to automatically go to conclusion without asking for a confirmation from the person who posted it.

2. Kicking members who are active in the eb who were active from the start and kicks them at the end.

They sure do give a lot of kindness and care to their members. Not! At least wait until the eb is done so they get credit for their hard work!

3. This no forum policy?

Why on Earth would you take a part of the game from a player away? Forums is a potential part of the game. Its just like their right to vote in real life or post. Less freedom all right. :(

4. Their council's 'decisions'

They make you support whatever this 'imaginary' council do even if you don't know what's it for. At least let us know, or give us a hint if its all so secret. Besides, what are you hiding from the members? ;)

5. They make their members do the work.

When they are focusing on a target, they go around and ask their members if they know anything about the target. Why you so lazy?! Go find the main or other accounts of the targets yourself!

6. Personal experience :)

TL;DR? Then here it is for you people who hates reading.

1. We learned that they go to conclusions without getting a confirmation.

2. They don't care about their member's hard work.

3. They take a part of the game away for players who joins them.

4. You have to support things that you don't even know what it is for.

5. They don't do the true and preying them selfs.

I respect everything you do or may not do, but it needed to be said about.

Well? Come at me bro! You already got some members hitting me. Your award from reading this thread is that you may get an apology and quitting thread from me.

May the odds be ever in your favor in this 'semi' osw.

Lets see how much damage your big tough guys can do to me.

2. Calling out* oopies. :p

3. Wow...good luck.

4. Thanks bro! ;)

5. Out*
    They're*
    (KotFE allows you to go on forums, look at care bears.)

6. Just shut up heretix your an idiot. Would you like some ice for that butt hurt?

7. Good luck! He's screwed.

8. I maybe. Why? Problem with dat bro?

9. And thanks for the error corrections. :p Auto correct hates me. :(

10. And its also one or the other clan's aspect. Not just for both of the clans.

11. At least my BBCode worked. :lol: :lol:

12. Ikr, tell me again bro! Now stay on topic! WAR ME. Im ready for your great 'power'

13. A ZAFT member on the gorums!!! What I'd this world coming to?!

14. Another small acct making a pointless thread

15. Echo. Im waiting for you pin me! 20b out at the moment :( So sad i have nothing to upgrade.

16. I really hope mods take all these threads and merge them

That way u can all cry toghether!

17. What makes u think anyone can be bothered with u mate!

Come back with a bigger account and try again

18. Go play smurfs or temple run or something nice and SHUT UP!!!
    ✯☠CƦ/KøтҒE/ŦṨ/ШøḠ☠✯