Calling For Resilience Members

Discussion in 'Wars' started by XxX_NeVeR_BaCk_DoWn_XxX, Apr 26, 2013.

1. Heres what i want to know and the rest of kaw.

Why haveyou guys started a OSW with muder death kill?

in ohilo thread you have members claiming no such thing is happening but your clan page clearly states you are in a OSW and your mem socket rocket has it in his banner naming MDK as the oppisition.

So tell us why you are in a OSW and why you guys denied it in philo thread

2. In b4 slanderfest.

3. mind the mistakes im no thread vet so didnt spell check

4. I don't think only vets spell check. but I the you should request a lock and make a larger better thread. Many people will slander for lack of effort.

5. its just a few simple questions im sure alot of people want answer to, and as a regular philo thread reader i noticed not a single res member said the war was on when it clearly is

6. You and your clan are part of UC, if you don't know I doubt anyone else does. They clearly don't want to spread it around.

7. goat mullet are you a perm at every clan you go to? i need of some aqua n inferno i am, so its not MY clan. and also its the clan Resilience in OSW not UC

8. True, but still, some members have made it quite clear that they don't want the general KaWmunity to know. Perhaps MDK can shine some light on the situation.

9. Well tbh i never thought of asking them, but still Resilince being who they are im curious to why they are yet to comment about this war yet even still admit to it im baffled