CALLING ALL OMETS AND SMART PEOPLE THAT SUPPORT OMETS

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Vid, Apr 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello forums,

I have received a contract on StyL who hit me and I suggested that he should not hit me again, but he did not listen and hit me again.
    He claims that redstar has "helped" his main when I'm pretty sure he doesn't have a main.
    So I started hitting him and he said- "F*** You". Then he continues hitting me and tells me he can get lots of people to hit the omets.
    It's looking like he wants to start an OSW.
    I will provide you with screenshots on Friday
    (Currently Wednesday).
    I'm asking my Fellow omets and supporters to help and teach him a lesson.

EXL Out

2. Any one wishing to help link on my wall :)

3. Handle it yourself?

4. This thread seems very un-omet

5. Dude ask this to be locked now. Your recruiter should be ashamed in you. OMETS keep things SECRET and HIDDEN, not blabbing on forums.

6. Didn't I say that he's gonna get friends to hit OTHER Omets? That's my problem, I want to kill him with omets before he kills us with his friends

7. This is not an omet secret?

8. Then talk to the king or your cell leader. NOT forums. I am ashamed..

9. congrats. By making this thread you have seriously damaged omet reputation.

10. Request a lock. Now. I am only trying to help you. Lock this thread.

11. If your Omet leader walls me/puts his view on the thread then I will help and support you, if not I will go against you...depends if your being truthful or a fake

12. Omet rep:
    100%
    |
    |
    |

10%

13. This is not a fake.

14. I walked the Omet cell leader, we shall see

15. OP is a fake OMET?

16. No, OP is real omet, just doesn't know why omets aren't supposed to post their **** on forums

17. Its eragon_shadeslayer pretenting to be an omet.

18. I was gonna get rid of this thread if this really would ruin rep-.- if it will I will farm u forever Rambo

19. Does is matter if I was eragon?get the ******* past out

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.