Callin' Someone Out

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Seth, Jul 6, 2014.

1. Some funny little no life out there keeps assassinating me, and it's very annoying.

As most of you see, I'm an attack build! I'm going for a balanced build, and eventually I'll start placing towers when I want to war.

So, whoever this pest is (and I think I know who), stop being a coward and treat me like the build I am.

Buying pots is useless, because whoever it is, is wayyyyy too strong for them.

Good job *****, you can hide behind a wall of spies.

*insert puny golf clap here*

Just watch the first post be maiden...

2. I was the first one not maiden 

3. Its me u moron

4. U called me out didnt u? Now take it like a champ

5. Hit me like a champ newb  go hit maiden with me and make him reset

I was just started to respect you just a little bit salty 

Not anymore...

6. First u r mr courage now u want fight to go according to ur rules? Sounds legit

7. Mr. Courage? When??

Treat me like I am ya *****

8. Atleast I don't have a win:lose ratio of 1:2.

I may be an eb fairy, but that still says something

9. The ratio says tht hes an old accnt dumbass. Op dtw. :roll: Glad to know this is what forums is becoming

10. You have to read my post with a **** ton of sarcasm :lol: just in case the joke wasnt obvious :|

11. So OP when you think SDP/ADP is useless you should not come whine in forums. No matter how strong the opponent is, some defence is better than no defence. And what is this about calling out someone to fight you based on your build. They are fighting you based on your lousy build and to the advantages of their build. And they are doing a damn good job of it.

So either pot up or shut up. Don't come to forums and make an ass of yourself because you are too lazy to:- 1) build towers (i will wait till i EE to build towers is a stupid statement. Till then get your ass handed to you and stop crying. Actually wait till you EE to make threads like these). 2) I will not buy pots as they are useless (you don't know the posibility that those very pots may have the attacker fail atleat once for you to find out).

As sarcastic as I may sound in the post, the suggestions given are genuine. I just could not control the sarcasm at the stupidity of this thread. So please accept my apology as well for sounding rude.

12. If u dont want ppl to farm u( in this case me) u should refrain urself from bashing ppl ( in this case me)

13. Sorry for being DTW, just killed this eb for the clan. Give me an hour to regen, and I'll 1v1 a while.

Don't bag on the forums when you're part of em'.

14. If u want a cf. post on my wall u nub cake

15. Salty is going to talk about bashing people 

U mad brah?

16. I'm not that dumb 

17. Nooe. But i no u r

18. Nah, just annoyed.

I got my answers mods, please lock.

19. Salty got that by almost only fighting one would be proud of that ratio.