Bye.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by GriMzZy_TDT, Oct 16, 2014.

1. Okay, this is your typical goodbye to this game thread. I'm going to keep it short because even just being on the forums of this game is boring. Everything is boring.

I haven't really been playing this game, and I think it's because I'm burned out. I've played collectively for 3 years or so and this game is just boring. I don't get on, and I'm so bored of this game. It sucks, because I probably have 500 hours of play time on this, and I've spent over 200$ on this game. It was fun while it lasted.

And you know what I just realized? It's been about a year since that fang Halloween hunt bs happened. I remember staying up the entire night hunting for damn fangs. And that hunt spurred the Devs rage for hunts. And now we have all this stuff that really doesn't appeal to me.

This is the part where I thank all my friends and ****, but to be honest I don't remember any people and I'm too tired to give a ****.

Clans that helped me:

Articles of Confederation.

That's really all I remember and care. I was the most dedicated member of the clan until I left, but my 8 month stay there was spectacular. They were truly a Great War team. Sadly **** happens and they disbanded.

Well these are all the names I've had on KaW
    Skybounded
    BlaZe_MaGiiKzZ
    ^(Possibly my most recognized name)
    lllllIlllI-AoC-lllllIlllIlll
    GriMzZy

And my current name.

This is BlaZe, or Grimzy and I'm out. (Deleting this app until I want to play again which might be 2 months, or 2 years.)

2. So **** this game, **** Spragga, and **** balto. (Jk on the last one we cool)

3. You sound mad emo yo

4. Can I farm yer corpse? Never mind, I don't need to ask. Nothing like crackin' open a cold one. 

5. Don't they always? Ive came back like 4 times.

6. You almost hurt me deeply man

7. another noob who couldnt hack it seeking attention like that giant noob ROLEPLAY bye bye nooblit

8. He was better than you'll ever be

9. Farming OP and his boyfriend balto.
    Both are nubes.

10. So I think he thinks the game is boring.

11. Bi boi i dun no u but bi neways hav fun in lyfe roll it a hunna % mayne bes of luck 

12. Bye Blaze 

13. Wow you can't even remember your "friends" on here? Guess they weren't really friends huh?...

14. OP: "I've played this game collectively for 3 years or so"
    That's not what your achievement says.. but anyways! Cya mate :)

15. @polar bear, you are the king of  itself including noobs