Buying Black Hand Allies? Caveat Emptor

Discussion in 'Wars' started by whorn, May 24, 2012.

1. It's no real secret at this point that Resilience and Black Hand are into it again... But, we've had shall we say a couple "incidents", and we're taking this opportunity to clear the air.

If you buy allies off Black Hand, particularly MrBiscuit - he's the guy advertising "stripped allies" whether it's true or not- AND we decide you are banking Black Hand, then we might just strip you naked.

This isn't a threat, it's not a promise... It's possible BH has banks in clans we can't touch. Nevertheless, we're in OSW and we have no interest in tipping off a bank to our intentions before we act.

90% of ally traders don't bother with the forums... Maybe they should. Fair warning.

PS- Resilients please try to take the high road in this thread. Yes BH is a nuisance, and yes they talk trash- there's already a thread for that. Keep this one clean please.

2. Ally market is free what can I say, people make money off the market everyday with a number of allies. No offense this is how the game works.

3. Why lock the thread Alison? This is more along the lines of a Public Service Announcement...

Are you afraid you'll lose some sales? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:roll:

4. @ Return... And you're welcome to buy from whomever you like.

But if you buy a lot of allies off BH at the wrong time, well... You might not like the ultimate price. All I am saying.

We've had a couple accts protest vigorously that they weren't banks... So, yeah- now you know.

5. Lol. Ren. Your clan seems to spend alot of time running around making threats. As for black hand being a nuisance with trash talk, the trashy thread you're referring to was made by one of your own clan mates.

6. Well usually these banks are either alts or friends sure you can strip farm them if you want. What if although for example I was in BH, had 20 allies all at the same price then some rich guy has alot of money and buys all of those because it is at the same range. That's what I am talking about.

7. You're wasting your time.

8. I kind of have my fingers in my ears with you Alison... Heard it all before.

So run along now, child, play at your ego-stroking... I'm sure the forum is what's left for you, personally, at this point. You've got little ability to inflict harm, and few pots.

Some clans set the bar really low for themselves, I'm pretty sure Black Hand steps over theirs getting out of bed in the morning...

But that's not my problem. I'm more concerned that BH's deceptive marketing, as it were, might get an innocent bystander hurt.

9. This thread it is very stupid. I can't really understand it. Someone is mad bc you buy allies. Really???

It is called Ally Market. You buy an ally and then you sell it, then you make a profit out of it.

Wow!!.



10. Also trash talk no offense but all I have seen is Resilience trash talk, making threads trash talking BH well of course if someone talks **** about you you talk **** about them too. They probably won't trash talk if you don't start the trash talk don't you think?

No one wins a war all you can win is respect, ZAFT or iG they don't trash talk during war, they just hit the target no regrets and of course they don't post in the forums, sometimes they do, but with respect. Honestly just act like that and maybe you can win respect too from this war.

Again, no offense just speaking my heart I'm not one of those guys who would create alts to comment on war threads.

11. @return... Well, we'll look at it. If they all happen to come from someone who just dealt with a strip or failed strip... Could be bad news for the buyer.

Then again, maybe it's red-star- that account we couldn't dent even with a bigger strip than we've ever done before.

Still if it means BH can't move allies on open market because like 1/100th of KaW read this thread, so be it. :lol:

12. Have you warred iG or ZAFT? I have. They trash talk plenty... They just use "unaffiliated" alts to toss propaganda around. Please. At least pretend this isn't my first rodeo, sparky.

13. Wow lol.

You do realise this Just looks like you guys can't handle their funds right?

14. Ren. I didn't even trash talk and yet you did on this thread first chance you got. You said to keep it clean and no trashing. Are you for real? You should read your own moronic posts

15. Hmm I won't reply to that it involves my history before my reset and my history on GaW which I have chosen to foget and move on from.

16. I'm not mad... You sound kind of mad. You might get mad if you buy the wrong ally and it costs you... Which is why I made the thread.

Caveat Emptor- you can google the phrase if you don't know what it means.

17. Well actually I still play on GaW from time to time I had an LCBC account there I traded it for a KaW account what can I say I have been a ZAFT there for months the trash talk always comes from the enemy first because they a butt hurt.

18. I didn't. This is just memorializing that you could find yourself in a bad place if you don't look before you buy. That's all.