butt sore or re-found mojo

Discussion in 'Wars' started by --theGRuFF--MaCHiNE--, Sep 17, 2013.

1. Ok, so here's the thing. Kaw to me is an enjoyable pastime, one I use to escape the daily stresses and grinds most people have juggling their work and personal lives. Recently I have been having issues in my life outside kaw and as a result have been spending less time on here than usual. I think also that I have become somewhat disheartened by the recent release of new lands which I personally believe only makes the elite players more elite and the game harder for the average player. Last night, I was stripped of just a shade under 800b by zaft, I didn't think I would care too much, and without a warning message from a clanmate, would still be unaware, however, I am actually a bit peeved about it and have now regained my mojo. I have a small list of 5 names who I have caught, they and only they will be able to tell all if I'm just butthurt and moaning in here or if I really have fallen back in love with kaw- watch this space- those 5 names, watch your newsfeed, gruff is back!

2. Ur cute. And honest ;)

3. What the heck Belle? Why are you being nice?

Not once have I seen you act nice, neither in wc, forums, or in screenshotted pm's.

4. So you... Got stripped... And now you're taking KaW seriously?
    I'm not following...

5. Are u complaing about being stripped in a osw or are u threatening zaft or a lil of both?

6. If your threatening zaft i doubt they care as they are in osw against you for a reason

7. He is saying that the five people who stripped him: they should watch their news. He is coming for them.

8. He thought he didn't care, turns out he does, and he's coming after 5 of ZAFT who stripped him.

Seems easy enough to understand

9. Hi belle!