butt hurt ASW2012 thread

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -the-jackal-, Sep 20, 2012.

1. If your butt hurt about not getting into ASW post here !

2. 249 people too late :cry:

3. Crap I am always late on this stuff !

4. All rejects of ASW 2012 . Let's all hold hand and "sing  sing a songsing out loud " 

5.  I'm to small 

6. Do you really want to post that on a public forum ? Btw sexy got in say hi to everyone in AAh

7. Re: **** hurt ASW2012 thread

Well there's always the year after.When I didn't get into the first ASW I tried again for the 2nd and I managed to get in.All about patience and perseverance .

8. Anyone that takes this post seriously don't post 

9. Omg devs!

I was online right at the drastic application time. All my clanmates were signing up, even those that weren't in top 10k on lb.

I couldn't decide if I was going to take part so I didn't apply for over an hour!

I can't believe I only made the waiting list. It's a conspiracy I tell ya!

I deserve to be at the top of the list cos I have bought a pro pack. Nobody else is as good or important as me.

Devs should kick someone and move me in there because I say so.

10. ^ your joking right...

11. Didn't wanna be in the stupid asw anyway maybe next year il be big enough

12. Why would I be joking?

The asw is the most important event of my year. My son is 3 on Monday, but screw him; I need to constantly pin my troops online to get some free inferno that I'm already drowning in anyway

13. Re: **** hurt ASW2012 thread

Thank you for the confirmation

14. Hahaha I always love your posts Mac crack me up 

15. Haha nice post Mac. I'm to small anyway maybe next jackal.

16. Maybe next year*

17. "maybe next year.." is what I said 2 years ago  maybe my future son can do it 