Burn The Coward Worms

Discussion in 'Wars' started by DevilsHeat, Apr 30, 2013.

1. The worms are irritating and ARROGANT. Read again: A-R-R-O-G-A-N-T
    sorry about the miscommunication but the dirty tricks is just a supporting point :lol:
    I understand this is a war game and things like strippings,farmings are allowed. This is a WAR game afterall and I am not a eb noobs! But I can say ARROGANCE causes many war.

WARNING TO ALL EE RANCOR CLANS
    The worms have spy in many rancor EE that will report their findings such as the strategy, the groupings and even the xstal timing to the worms and give the worms a definite advantage :!:
    A very dirty trick played by the worms and they do not deserve any respect :evil:

If the idea of stripping the worms came across your mind for whatever reasons, FOLLOW ME :lol:

Look for the worms spies and weed them!!--FAIR WARNING--

by: (just another statless alt)

2. Statless alt gtho. Btw can't wait for the noob tears after worms are done with you.

3. Proof? Please post pictures before you accuse any clans of cheating.

4. Someone's butthurt

5. Yeah! I hate those bastards! Oh wait....

6. Cool.. Actually i dont care cause A the worms are to small to ever war us. B if you have good tracking you already have most that information. My only problems with the worms is they seem rather uppity in forums . So I guess great for them

7. We have infected KaW servers allowing us to be able to see any CC that we may choose.

8. What hurts the most is being called cowards by a statless alt. :cry:

9. butt. hurt statless alt, my first guess would be guilds inc?

10. I am not one for weeding... Quite a tedious and messy job. Not much of a fan of burning either  how about whack the worms or something catchy like that?

I give this thread 3/10on a good day

11. Lol OP, you know how many clans have infiltrated each other? I know clans who has built up Alts and placed in enemy clans for years. Giant war clans to do the very same "dirty tactic" you speak of. Idk why people think war in a VIDEO GAME should be kept "morally fair".

12. You know that your clan has achieved greatness when you get a hate thread

13. I enjoy butt hurt nut squash

See what I did there?

14. If it's someone from guilds Inc imma **** them up butt for being such a whinie *****

15. *grabs some popcorn and eats while watching*
    [​IMG]
    Mmmmm interesting ?