Builds- Pros/Cons

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *Super-Crimson_the_Troll (01), Nov 11, 2013.

1. Hansels allow me to rip a opponet apart usin multiple actions, I dont have to use as many pots to get through a strip target. I can outplunder just about any build on EB except a bigger hansel, this allows me to have the bet of both worlds, EB and PvP.

Downside would be that hansels troops are targeted more during typical OSW then any other build. This could lead to a big problem, for me personally, as I HATE funding the opposition.

Hybrids have decent troops and spies- I've personally never warred with one before.

Attack builds- although they make good plunder per attack their spy actions are harder to make go through, IE having to use more pots on a strip target then a hansel, on top of that if you face a decent size hansel you can be slapped silly easily. Even with 1m - 1.5m in towers. If used properly however they can build funds while raising hell in OSW.

The point of this thread is to get YOUR opinions on which build you prefer in OSW, and more importantly why. Feel free to leave thoughts below or just sit back and read :) OSW/EB Prefered build opinions.

2. Hansel, but I have a special type. It's still a work in progress but should be done in a few months.

3. Also- please state the reasons as to why you prefer which build

4. I believe that if i combined and count the troops and spys of 3 people that i can hit
    And make sure i have more troops and more spies than all 3 of them combined id sit on them n just k/o & plunder .... havent tried it yet ...but defenitely possible...EXTREME MATH!!!

5. Hansel dominate player vs player every time.

6. Hybrid rules

7. Hansel with 1mil attack 10mil defense and 7mil spy ATK/DEF.

But my build is pretty good too. I'm not huge CS but with my 9mcs I can do some damage. A little more spy attack would help me though.