Bring War Tax Back!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -WARGORlLLA-, Jun 3, 2012.

1. I'm sure everyone loves a good war, but not when you spend billions on pots, And only get back a couple Mithril. Devs, You say you want to bring wars back. The first thing your gonna have to do is bring war tax back. If You All Agree, Then Post Here. And Let's All Send Feedback To Devs About This!

2. They took out war tax to end plunders wars. Good luck convincing devs to bring them back.

3. Dang third

4. I partially agree, it's pointless to war as a small player due to no war tax. Because if ur not lc then 4bil is quite a bit of money to be spending. They should either bring back some sort of war tax or lower the cost of the castle upgrade

5. I highly doubt if they did bring War Tax back that people would do pwars.

6. Pwars are better than ebs.

7. I'm personally fine with it if pwars are a consequence of bringing the war tax back. Small price to pay.

Support!

8. I support this too.

9. They ended PWs so pp couldn't get bc easy. They felt that osfs need to buy their way to bc also. But I agree. I want PWs back. But I want war tax back for real wars. And a lot of people I kno want war tax back also. Send Feedback to the devs

10. Honestly I support this, I mean it's either they are trying to grow someone by doing PWs again or they are r*tarded. Why? Because we all know we would make more in an EB.

11. @OP, chect out the last war I was in. It would have been awesome if that was in plunder payout.

12. War tax would be great, getting 8 milth for 24 hr war I did was quite depressing as I put lots of hours in BRING BACK WAR TAX DEVS, it's the only way, otherwise wars just won't happen

13. System wars aren't real wars. I wish you kids realised this. There's nothing real about a war with a time limit

14. There still is a war tax, I just think it should be lowered back to 20% or even 10%. The Mithril reward is fine. Honestly we can't go back to pwars. If you think there's not much war now, there was never war then

15. And Rogue is right. A war is decided by the last to not be naked and potless

16. It cud give war tax and mith

17. Just like some ebs give pots and money